CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
One of product I use as a medical person. Also use it to teach family, friends. They have taken my advice and I'm glad they will be around longer , as a result of using this product
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
This a must! Love it not just for myself but for my son also. My son had eczema so this product works great on his skin so I've begun using it for myself as well.
Marycarmen A.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I honestly love this brand!! My skin is really dry and I always need a high mostirizing product. This product worked really well for me and protected my skin! Highly recommend it
Val B.
Littleton , CO
My skin is super sensitive cerave is the only one the doesn't leave me a grease face it actually dry and for my sensitive ski works great I don't break out after using it love it
Rebecca H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I just am starting to try out different sunscreens, and I found this one somewhat heavy. I would like to find one that is more gel like. This was the first time I tried this one.
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA
Works about as well as any other sunscreen. I dont think I have sensitive skin, so maybe for those who do they would notice a difference betweem this product and other products.
a y.
Lovely product that I got for $1! Was surprised to see this at my local Dollar Tree. Light and not heavy like a lot of sunscreen lotions. My go to sunscreen in the summer.CeraVe Sun Protection
Tori G.
Cumming, GA
Cera Ve is my favorite product all together. It is light, yet effective on the skin. I have sensitive skin, and this lotion never causes breakouts, or feels oily.
Marely M.
Las Vegas , NV
Any sunscreen that comes in a spray bottle, I will purchase! It's so easy to apply and doesn't make you look white. The only thing i wish this had was a higher spf.
Tracy E.
This is the best sun screen I have used in a longtime. I love the fact that it has a spray. It mist on lightly but gives your great coverage in the tropical sun.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?