CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Katie M.
Roseau, MN
This stuff is wonderful and amazing all in one can! It doesn't cause my skin to be to oily at the end of the day...considering I already have super oily skin. It sure does the job!
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Sunscreen is a mandatory part of my daily beauty regimen and this is a fairly good one. The spray style is extremely convenient and the sun protection lasts well. I recommend it for daily use and or travel.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I honestly really like this sunscreen! It provides a broad spectrum, light weight sun protection plus vital ceramides! The best part is that it's developed with a dermatologist, which is great because you always want to get a product that is healthy for your skin. I think the only downfall is that it's $10+; however, it seems all sunscreens are high priced these days! So compared to other brands, it's a deal or a steal!
Celia K.
Victor, NY
My son is extremely fair skinned and has bad eczema so constantly worried about what we put on his skin this is the perfect solution it doesn't flair up his eczema and keeps him protected from the sun!
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
I like this spray a lot! Personally it's because it doesn't have that sunscreen smell and it's easy to use. Once you spray it on you can still spread it on your body. It also works as a quick moisturizer which I love because it's not sticky or heavy.
Sameen T.
Beltsville, MD
Great for everyday use, doesn't feel oily or filmy like most sunscreens, which makes it easier to put makeup on over it. And it's very moisturizing as well. Meets expectations, would recommend.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my go to sunscreen it's so easy to apply and stays on even in water really well, it doesn't overpower you with a strong aerosol scent which is a huge plus on sprays
Mary Clare F.
I love the spray container in general because it makes applying sunscreen so much easier. The smell is does not smell to strong of chemicals, which I really like. It just feels refreshing on my sensitive skin and never breaks me out. It is a little more expensive than other brands though
Crystal H.
Lasts all day has no harsh smell very gentle but effective bought mine from the drugstore packaging is great love the spray/mist sunscreens the best will be buying again
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I've used this for several years as it is one of the few physical/mineral based sunscreens that Ulta carries. I am allergic to chemical/lab created sunscreens and this contains none of them. It may feel a bit heavy when you first start using it as most mineral sunscreens do but that feeling did not last long for me. Ulta needs to keep this & the mineral SPF 50 in all it's stores all the time.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?