CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Myrjorie W.
This product does not work only to protect the skin but also moisturizes the skin. I love how it works.. im not into its smell but I love how useful it is. Keeping skin protected and nice at the same time.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
I don't actually use this product. But your program won't let me proceed past this question. I use sundvtern from my dermatologist and its not on this this list. But. I use Cerave 30 Apr FACIAL moisturize. So I'm splitting the difference.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
I just got this and I really like it it’s not oily like other sunscreens and it’s very light and the value is good too and I bought it from Walmart and I still use it and yes I would recommend this sunscreen to others too it’s pretty good.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I really like this stuff. I surprisingly found it at Dollar Tree so for that price, you cannot go wrong. It goes on evenly and is not hard to rub in. I would recommend this product to others.
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I love ❤ this spray on sunscreen. It works superb and stays on even after a dip in the ocean. Nice packaging, and like I said it is very effective. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I can't see any room for improvements.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love CereVe easy to use sun protection.  Its ease of use makes this great and it's a great value. I don't feel like iike it was greasy.  I suggest this to friends and family.
Judith K.
Woodbury, CT
I used CeraVe Sun Protection all summer long. Almost everyday, I was on the water at our lake house and kept a few bottles of CeraVe on the kitchen counter for the sun protection my entire family needed. It really works!
AMANDA J.
I love this sunscreen brand. Got this on sale at my local target. This spray in particular comes out out super thick. It is good if you need super coverage but I would prefer a finer spray.
Beena B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
The boy won't let me apply cream sunscreen so I got this . It was my first time using a spray on but it did help.
I use a cream face sunscreen from cerave so I did trust the brand. The spray okn delivered too. . No burns.
eva b.
Syracuse
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
This product worked well and provided for what it was said to do. It kept my skin protected and it was not as liquidy and sticky as most sunscreens are, if anything it moisturized my skin very well and i would recommend.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?