CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Jasmine T.
I used this product surfing in San Clemente and it was so gentle on my sensitive skin. Great value for this amazing product. I read the reviews before I bought it and knew it was the one for me ! I now use it every time I go surfing.
Tenzin P.
Fridley, MN
I used this once before and I know that I liked it. Smells is pretty decent and it doesn't have those white caste. Does pretty good job at protecting your skin from the sun.
Cortney H.
Austin, TX
I don't use sunscreen often, but when I do I always go for Cerave. I've got sensitive skin and Cerave has helped me even out my skin (through the use of the bar cleanser and the moisturizer) and using the Cerave sunscreen helps continue to aid my skin care journey.
Maggie B.
Fresno, CA
My dermatologist recommend this sunscreen. I'm very fair skinned and have had precancerous lesions on my nose. I wear this religiously since then. The smell is light and not like other sunscreen.
Megan W.
California
Don't get sunburned when I use this so I'm assuming that means it works! I'll have to update you all in about 20 years though to really know for sure. I prefer spray sunscreens for my legs and stomach area but sometimes good old-fashioned rub on lotions make me feel more protected (even though that's just a mental thing)
lina s.
Greenacres, FL
I get a lot of sunburn during the summertime, I have started using Cerave Suncare lotion, and now I don't get sunburn. I get to protect my skin on a daily basis. I bought it at CVS pharmacy, and I've been loving it. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Reid M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really don't like the smell at all. It's very off putting enough that it makes me hate the whole product. I gave it 2 stars because despite the smell, it's an effective sunscreeen. If the smell was better the entire product would probably be pretty great.
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
Miguel T.
Rochester, NY
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Súper buenísimo se lo recomiendo para ser un producto económico lo puedes obtener en cualquier tienda por departamento y es súper bueno y nos cuida la piel de los rayos ultravioleta y evita tener una insolación en el cuerpo
Emma C.
This isnt a thick spray and you wont feel how heavy it is on you like most sun blocks will do. I found this lasted for the good 3-4 hours I had it on outside without reapplying. Didnt get burned so thank you cerave!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?