CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Kelcy S.
Summerville
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I love CeraVe products and always buy them. This was an effective sunscreen that gave good and even coverage. I purchased it on impulse at CVS while stocking up on CeraVe Foaming Face Wash!

I’m giving 4 stars only because I don’t love the spray variety.
miranda S.
Henderson, NV
I always use this underneath my makeup especially in the summer time. Gives me a bit of that washed out white/flash back look which I don't really love. But it's gentle on the skin!
Andrea E.
Works good in my opinion like any spray on sunscreen. Personally don't enjoy the smell but that's me personally. Feels good on the skin, purchased it on a trip. Would recommended to others if it was limited options. There is better out there though.
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It was decent and that's it. I usually use CeraVe as most of my skincare products solely for the fact that I have extremely dry skin and it works well for that skin type, but I found this sunscreen to be lacking anything I wanted or needed. It was not enough for me.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
This product does its job of protecting you from the sun, but only if you don't get wet. Does no good as soon as you jump in the pool, or sweat a little. Does not make my skin react, which is good. Not sure I would recommend, because it does come off with a tiny bit of moisture.
Alexis H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product so much! This is my favorite sunscreen to take when I go out of the country. I burn easily and this honestly protects me. It doesn't have a strong smell, it sprays on nicely, and I love the shiny glow it leaves on the skin
Haley F.
Bristol, TN
CeraVe sun protection products are the only sun products i use for my family! The gentle formula is the only one of its kind that works for my sensitive skin! CeraVe products are so long lasting and perfect for my water babies who spend everyday in the sun! I love this product!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This is a great sunscreen to take with you to the beach or to any outdoor event where you know you're going to get sun. Great formula and goes on really nicely into your skin.
Tian L.
This is a good sunscreen product for the body. Easy to use and dries quickly. Sort of leaves a white cast. However this may not be recommended for application on the face. Would repurchase.
Jasmine T.
I used this product surfing in San Clemente and it was so gentle on my sensitive skin. Great value for this amazing product. I read the reviews before I bought it and knew it was the one for me ! I now use it every time I go surfing.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?