CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Karen K.
Harriman, NY
My husband was diagnosed with pre-cancerous spots on his face. The dermatologist highly recommended this product for him to use. He is a cyclist and uses this daily on his face. No re-occurrence since his use. A little pricey but worth it.
Bhavandeep K.
san jose, ca
This is a wonderful spray sunscreen as the product doesn't smell too bad and also is definitely gentle and smooth to the touch and also actually works for quite a while. Not a hassle to reapply either. I definitely recommend to people with sensitive skin who like to hang out in the sun a lot, cuz it's a must-have.
Katie M.
Warren, MI
This sunscreen is the best sunscreen ever! I have gotten perminentnt Brown spots due to bad sun burns and nothing felt comfortable. The other sunscreens feel oily and this one doesn't! Used it in Florida and not one sun burn!
Taylor S.
Birmingham, AL
This product is amazing for eczema or actopic dermatitis prone skin. It is moisturizing however did not leave a greasy feeling on the skin like most sunscreens do for me. I also noticed it doesn't have a chemical smell which was also appealing. I recommend reapplying after strenuous activity or any pool adventures.
Kim Q.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love cerave. Doesn't dry or irritate sensitive skin! Protect your skin with 50 spf. The spray can makes it easy to apply so that you don't miss any of your delicate skin. Safe for face & kids!
Charis H.
Tampa, FL
This brand was recommended to me by my dermatologist for my skin. After using their products for a while I love how it works to smooth the skin and really get deep cleansing so using this sun screen helps me take care of my skin while protecting it from dangerous rays
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale , GA
I love this sunscreen! I actually found it at the Dollar Tree by pure luck! When I saw it, I stocked up because we love hitting the beach. It keeps me and my three year old sunburn free every time we make the trip to the beach or the pool. This is a great product.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I thought this would be a good sunscreen since it's always recommended for dry sensitive skin. However I had a reaction to it. It made me break out in pimples, rashes, and burned my skin. I would not buy this again.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I bought this product for my children who are allergic to most sunscreens out in the market. They had no reaction to it, and while it took a bit of rubbing to soak into the skin, it was worth the lack of allergic reaction. smells great and the price is reasonable
Emily S.
I liked that it was easy to use. You just have to do a quick spray on and then rub it in. I prefer to use SPF 30 so I can still tan without having to worry as much about getting burnt. There is always room for improvement but I was satisfied with this product
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?