CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Annette N.
Frankfort, IN
This is THE BEST sun protection on the planet! I am allergic to the sun. My dermatologist recommended this and I am so glad she did! I have been using this for 3 years. Not greasy, and yet, full protection for hours of being outdoors. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
Gennessis J.
Absolutely love this CeraVe sun protection. It's super fast to put on because of the packaging. You just spray and go! I always use this for a day out in the sun. I always get sunburned but not when I have this on! I always repurchase it. Great quality!
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
This cream is amazing, and my go to moisturizer at night time. I have been using it repeatedly and it doesn't ever not reach up to its expectations. It is effective in moisturizing dry skin in winter and as a sunscreen in the summer time. I can see an obvious tan from where I used the cream and did not.
z v.
Doesn't have any ingredients that will irritate my sensitive skin. Works well enough doesn't smell bad. The great thing is it is reasonably priced compared to other brands that are also less irritating. Would recommend and probably will buy again.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I like the Cerave line in general. I have sensitive skin and I never have reactions with any Cerave product. I like their suncard products for being gentle and not strong-smelling, but I don't find them to be as long-lasting as other sunscreens.
Janie R.
I love this sunscreen! Perfect for my sensitive skin! I love this because it doesn't break me out but it still does a great job of protecting me from the sun. Cera Ve is definitely a go-to brand for me and my hypoallergenic skin.
Brooke C.
High Point, NC
Found this at the dollar tree and thought I would give it a shot, it's the only sunscreen that has never broken me out. Normally my chest and legs get so broken out from others. Not this one! And gentle enough my kids can use!
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
This is the best stuff I think I've used, I actually only applied this once because I forgot to apply again a few hours later, and I still didn't get burnt! Usually that is not the case for me with other sun protections. I recommend.
Michelle W.
denver, CO
Although a little pricey, I love this sunscreen. I am very fair and burn easily, so this sunscreen is just for me. I love the spray aspect. It is important that you rub it in, but the spray helps to apply it evenly. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Libby B.
With a family full of sensitive skin- one of my main focus with sunscreen is to make sure it is easy on skin but still very protective. CeraVe is a great brand to protect against harmful UV rays but still be gentle on skin
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?