CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Great sunscreen for on the go. It goes on cmooth and absorbs into the skin leaving me feel protected from the UV rays. I apply it every 3 hours. No greasy feeling.
Brandy J.
Horn Lake, MS
Yardwork morning bikeride, out grocery shopping i keep this stuff.
It doesn't have a overpowering smell and protects me from the elements .I highly recommend this
AGUSTINA B.
DULUTH, GA
Cerave is amazing because it is so perfect for dry, sensitive skin. All of their products feel like they are dermatologist made and this one is great also because it isnt too sticky of tacky.
Heather S.
Hagerstown, IN
We love ALL the CeraVe suncare products!! My daughter has severe exzema and sensitive skin and cannot use anything else! We use it a lot and it exceeds my expectations. Very gentle.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
My self & my son have horrible eczema and most brand of sunblock will set us on fire. Luckily this stuff is perfect. It's a little more costly then most sunblocks though.
Brooke D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Works great and is not greasy. I bought their infant sunscreen to use on my son.
I have recommended this brand to several friends. Only drawback is that its a little pricey 0
Katie C.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I absolutely love Cerave products. They are gentle on my skin and feel great on. It’s a trusted name and brand because of all the skin benefits in each product. Good for sun protection, moisture and anti-aging.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I like this product a lot! The spray makes it easy to use and it’s easy to grab and chuck it in my bag to deal with the LA sun! I wish it had a higher spf though!
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
This facial moisturizer/ sunscreen is amazing. I use it as the last step in prepping my skin for make up. And I like the added hydration along with the protection it gives me throughout the day. I use this every day.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA
this product for me last extremely well in the heat and water, and perfect for my extremely sensitive skin and hasn't irritated my skin at all and doesn't have the strong gross sunscreen smell
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?