CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Rox R.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
It clogged after two uses. I cleaned it and it worked once more then kind of was just stuck. It’s a great product I think they need to work on the nozzle. I won’t purchase again cause it seems like a waste.
Halley K.
Brookline, MA
I love this sun protectant. This brand has always been trustworthy and their sunscreen is no exception. It applies easily, has excellent all over coverage. I would highly recommend this product to other its effective and not expensive!
Abigail V.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is amazing, very affordable and very convenient to apply, lightweight and gives you a healthy glow looking skin. It gives just the right amount of protection your skin needs throughout the day.
Lala L.
Strong product and the smell isn't that overwhelming which is nice because I'm really sensitive to products that have strong sunscreen scents. I like this because it blends nicely like most of their products
Brandi F.
Alton, IL
Love this stuff,protects from sun and doesn't leave me with a white cast! Smells rear and easy to use and has a lock on it and it is great for the summer time and easy to carry around and very light weight
Alana N.
I really like this product for when I'm just out and about. It is not sticky and does not leave a white film on my skin. It smells pleasant and does what it claims it will do. I will purchase this again.
Eleni A.
Northfield , IL
This sunscreen works great and is gentle on the skin. It is easy to absorb and protects against sunburn. It also does not have a greasy texture which is nice. It is a little on the pricier side for sunscreen but it is worth the great protection it gives. Overall. would recommend!!
Mali L.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I use this brand because I don’t like the tacky feeling of sun screen I haven’t tried them all, but this leaves a less tacky residue on my skin so I use the spray on kind to kill those rays!!! AMAZING!
William B.
Trinity, AL
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Enjoyed this product. I think it worked extremely well. I’m not sure as to what range of SPF protection this product is offered, but the one I had worked well for my skin. I am very pale and was afraid of burning easily, and didn’t!
Jennifer R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Goes on like butter! Doesn't clog any pores and has an amazing smell! Totally would buy again! Went above and beyond my expectations!! You can get a great deal on Amazon! 10/10 would recommend to everyone, especially families!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?