CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Daisey C.
Ennis, TX
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Really protecting for my sensitive skin! It’s nice and hydrating too. It isn’t a very thick formula unlike most sunscreens. I love that it’s in a spray can because it’s perfect for traveling! Definitely buying again.
Marisa P.
rowland heights
I use this sometimes when I go out since I'm from Arizona I need to put some sun protection so I don't get burned and it works okay but comes off fast in my opinion. I like that it sprays on easy but it has a strong smell
safa l.
san diego
Y’all are know you guys do it a lot great and egame was is urdidn’t euryou I was didn’t want get know that I would was happy to help be friends and friends friends family family family friends friends and family and friends family family friends and friends family friends and friends friends family r
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Ok so my mom had a sun burn one time and is obsessed with sun protection every since. So she insisted I use this. I can't say I was disappointed I sure didn't feel like my skin was peeling while we were on vacation
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
Love spray sun screens like this because it eliminates the need to squeeze out product (while guessing the right amount) and spreading on skin. Delivers a nice mist and is effective in keeping sun burns at bay.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This is my go-to sunscreen during the summer. I have sensitive skin but I can always trust that this will do the job and not break me out. Plus the application of it is so easy to use and keep me from using too much.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This sunscreen is pretty good. It's basic sunscreen. I don't use it on my face because I tend to break out when I use it. Other than that it's a lovely sunscreen and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I love the convenience of a spray vs. lotion. This sunscreen did seem to work better for my son. He didn’t have any type of reaction to it and it kept the sunburns away the last time we took a trip to the beach.
Amanda S.
yonkers, NY
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Feels great and light but make sure you spray an arms lengthen away so it doesnt feel heavy and looks crazy
Very gentle and met my expectations one spray goes a long way
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
The spray version of this applies well and stays on for a long time. The 30 spf works as well as a 50 would. I recommend this to all of my sensitive skin friends who’s kin can’t handle chemicals and perfumes.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?