CeraVe SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Lotion uploaded by Sanu K.CeraVe SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Lotion uploaded by Elaine J.CeraVe SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Lotion uploaded by Liliana R.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen, face lotion with SPF 50 with invisible zinc, which delivers its unique dry, clear finish for powerful protection from the sun's damaging rays. It is lightweight and oil free. It is developed with dermatologists. Its UVA/UVB protection shields your skin from the sun, combating sun-inflicted damage. The patented MVE delivery technology ensures a slow, gradual release of these ingredients for all day hydration and comfort. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this sunscreen . Does it feel ...1 Answers
  • I have already bought this product but I was wondering is...1 Answers
  • Does it burn your eyes?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am a biologist that works mainly outside in the hot Florida sun. I am also very sensitive to certain sunscreens that I use on my face. CeraVe sunscreen with natural zinc has been a blessing to find. It keeps my face well protected from the sun, and I have no irritation! I use many other CeraVe products and I love them all. I definitely recommend this facial sunscreen." in 27 reviews
  • "CeraVe is one of the only brands I trust on my face since my skin is very finicky. If I'm not breaking out my skin is flaking from dryness. When it came time to find a sunscreen to use on my face I knew this was the brand to go with and it does not disappoint! Love love love CeraVe. [product:cerave-facial-moisturizing-day-lotion]" in 10 reviews
  • "This is the only sunscreen my son can use along with the body wash and regular lotion. But it's amazing. Helps out with a lot of dry skin issues" in 7 reviews
  • "this product is very lightweight and does the job! cerave products are really good for those with dry skin but it also helped my oily skin. i apply it in the morning while i do my skincare routine and under my makeup." in 4 reviews
Miss C.
Nashville
The whitecast is just downright horrible. The oxide settled into my pores and showed like little white freckles. I once applied some before leaving and my friend asked me if I was alright, because I looked like I was “about to faint” - and I’m already a very pale skin tone. The consistency is very hard to spread evenly - it often gunks up amidst oils and dead skin and dirt. The residue ends up in your hair roots and leaves a line around your face. It did not break me out as easily as other sunscreens (I must be sensitive to a common sunscreen ingredient) but it did still break me out. I’m usually ok if I remove this sunscreen within 3 hours of putting it on, but then... when can you ever use it? It dries very talc-y and thick, so it’s not as slippery or runny as other sunscreens, but this comes with its own problems when trying to apply makeup over it. I appreciate the full spectrum, the physical blockers, and the drier formula, but it is still not the perfect sunscreen, and not usable by many people.
XENA K.
Las Vegas
I wanted SO badly to like this product because I like the CeraVe brand. I use their facial cleanser and it's awesome! However, I hate this sunscreen with a passion. I only use it if my main sunscreen runs out.
Pros:
-Does not clog my pores
-Price (affordable)
-Easy to find
-Ingredients are good

Cons:
-Thick consistency, which makes it difficult to apply
-Runs easily
-Not sweat proof
-HORRIBLE whitecast. Even after putting foundation on top of it, it's still noticeable.

The only reason I did not throw the bottle away is because it doesn't clog my pores. I won't be buying another one.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Yes it's very white on the skin, but it is the only sunscreen that doesn't cause rashes on my son's sensitive face. Prevent sun burns effectively. I'd give it five stars if it were easier to apply. Highly recommended to people with sensitive skin. I love that it fully absorbs into my skin, leaving no greasy or filmy sensation like I've had with other sunscreens, and that it doesn't smell unpleasant at all. It does leave a light cast on my face, but that's nothing a light coat of foundation or powder can't fix, and it's worth it for the mineral sunblock.
Sheila F.
Arvada, CO
I really wanted to love this CeraVe sunscreen as I love all CeraVe products.  They are so gentle and really good for your skin.  This went on so white and left a thick white cast on my face all day.  I tried to mix it in with my face lotion, serum you name it.....it didn’t work for me.  I love the fact that this is a mineral sunscreen but it looks horrible on my face.  I also tried to put makeup on top of it and forget it, you can’t wear face makeup over this one.  Great SPF but terrible look!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I am currently taking a strong dose of Accutane and so I am very careful about my sun exposure. My dermatologist recommended this brand of sunscreen and I really like it. Even on my sensitive skin, it is not heavy, there is no burning or oily residue, and I appreciate the high SPF. CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30
RENEE M.
Midlothian
I like that it really seems to protect my skin; however, it is very oily and feels heavy. Wearing makeup overtop this sunscreen is really heavy. Even when you rub it in, there is still a bit of white residue. Good for sun exposure and protecting existing sun spots but hardly practical for everyday use. Smell is a little weird too.
Bree M.
This sunscreen broke me out in a rash. No acne/pore clogging, but I must be allergic to something in the ingredients, because I had intense red hives all across my cheeks and nose! Please research the ingredients of this sunscreen carefully, and patch test on your arm before putting it on your face.
Bri M.
Jasper
As far as drugstore sunscreens go, this is the best I’ve found for my face. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily at all, it rubs in all the way, and it really works! My husband has very sensitive skin, and this is gentle enough for him. Just bought another bottle for this year!
Marianne R.
concord
I struggle with finding a sheer sunscreen to wear under makeup.. or even alone.. that does not leave a white cast or pills. Over the past 15 years i have been on a quest. This is ok. It is not my favorite. I like the spf 50... but even pressing into skin... there is residue.
JoAnn B.
This product feels really thick and heavy to the face. It feels more as if it’s medication than just sunscreen. I am not a fan but I will say it did not give my face any redness which is a plus so if you usually get redness and peeling I would recommend to try it!
Lori M.
Does it burn your eyes?
MizFabulousity F.
I have been wanting to try this sunscreen . Does it feel heavy on the face ?
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I have already bought this product but I was wondering is there any way to stop it from being thick and super white on and around my eyebrows and hairline?thank you.