BeautyBodyBody CareCeraVe
Special Use Cream, Intensive Stretch Marks, 5 Ounce-2 Pack

CeraVe Special Use Cream, Intensive Stretch Marks, 5 Ounce-2 Pack

by CeraVe

Hypoallergenic No added fragrance Free of parabens, phthalates and gluten Not tested on animals Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and argan oil

CeraVe Special Use Cream, Intensive Stretch Marks, 5 Ounce-2 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CeraVe Special Use Cream, Intensive Stretch Marks, 5 Ounce-2 Pack!
Amanda M.
VANCE, AL
CeraVe Special Use Cream, Intensive Stretch Marks, 5 Ounce-2 Pack uploaded by Amanda M.
I am on my third pregnancy and my skin is so dry. I use the stretch mark lotion daily. It keeps my skin so soft and the stretch marks down to a minimum. The bottle I use is big enough to last for awhile because it doesn't take much.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great for thinning skin and stretch marks I recommend this product for pricepoint to everyone because I will see the difference in use
Yesica U.
I don’t recommend this product. After my pregnancy I had a lot of stretch marks and I’ve tried different products and this is definitely one of the worsts.
jen 6.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, I don't know if this does bunk for stretch marks - most likely, not. Sure it maybe softens the appearance of them, but the true beauty of this lotion is HOW MOISTURIZING it is. It's so nice feeling without being greasy and the moisture lasts a long time. My skin just feels healthier with it. I do feel that the tone and texture of my thighs/hips improved with it though!

Unfortunately I can't find this in stores or online anymore!! I wish I could buy it in bulk!

stephanie R.
Queens Vlg, NY
NEED THIS ASAP i didn’t realize they had a product for this directly so i’ve been using moisturizer
Neshea B.
This cream really met my expectations. It wasn’t too thick, it really absorbed into my skin and the smell was light. It did not last all day but it was not much to smell because I applied to mainly to my stomach after giving birth.
Legna P.
Boston, MA
I used only one bottle on my breast after getting a breast augmentation. I didn't get stretch marks and it made my skin very hydrated. I definitely recommend it for stretch marks prevention.
Kaylee B.
Peshtigo, WI
It moisturizes your skin very well but I think my stretch marks may be to deep for anything to help. But the lotion is non greasy and it absorbs very well into the skin. I would definitely recommend trying it while pregnant, instead of trying to repair after the fact.
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,421 reviews
Smells amazing works wonderful Nice feeling so silky and smooth great for dry or oily! No room for improvement lots of products for a great value targets dry or damaged extremely satisfying would highly recommend!
Jakellyn R.
It reduce the red appearance of my stretch Marks . I feel confidence in my skin thank to cerave! I definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?