CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 17 oz

CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz.

With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II Hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture Fragrance free Niacinamide Non-comedogenic Developed with dermatologists

Why is there no PAO for this product?
Start your review of CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Meghan D.
I am obsessed with using this overnight! I genuinely feel that because of the MVE Technology in CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz., my skin barrier has never been stronger!
Gemma T.
Brookline, MA
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Gemma T.
I LOVE this night cream. At first, I wasn’t so sure about it due to its thick consistency. I was nervous it would clog my pores and potentially make me break out. This moisturizer is very soft and creamy, with almost a buttery-like texture that smooths into your skin and absorbs pretty quickly. After a couple months of nightly use, this moisturizer has NOT clogged my pores, it feels clean and natural with no fragrance or unwanted scents. I wake up with such soft and smooth skin, and it even feels less tired and puffy and feels much more refreshed. It is definitely thicker than I was previously used to, but I quickly got used to it and absolutely love it now! CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz.
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Kara P.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Kara P.
This product is one of my go-to’s when I need to strip my skincare regimen back to the basics and use something I can trust will not cause any irritation or breakouts. The cream is thick, not greasy, and absorbs easily. It is fragrance and dye free, and non comedogenic. I recommend this product to anyone, but especially for those of you with dry or sensitive skin, or if you need to repair your skin with a simplified routine. CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. CeraVe
Nida N.
High Point , NC
CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream for Softer Skin, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Nida N.
CeraVe’s skin renewing night cream is gentle yet strong. Dermatologist recommended and certified, this product is suitable for all skin types. The night cream improves the texture and radiance of the skin. This night cream comes highly recommended!
Mariah R.
Grants, NM
This is a pretty good moisturizer from the drugstore. Price is a bit high but it’s a good quality. I have sensitive skin and this helps moisturize without making my skin red.
Naomi I.
Lansdale, PA
New favorite moisturizer. If you have dry or irritated skin this will feel so so good. The texture is very thick and velvety and it goes on matte and won’t leave your face shiny. I’ve been using Adapalene and it has severely dried me out and has caused my skin to become irritated to most of my other moisturizers. This is the BEST for dry and compromised skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...