Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream

by CeraVe

#12 in Night Cream

Skin renewing night cream with peptides

Is this being discontinued? It's so hard to find now.
Does anyone use this as a daytime moisturizer too or is it way too heavy for that? I keep seeing that it's thick but not heavy, moisturizing but not greasy.
HooW well does this prudent work?
Start your review of Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream!
Product Highlights
...is light, non bulky, and easy to open/close. * This is a REALLY rich & moisturizing cream – yet the consistency is light and does not make the skin feel heavy. • No noticeable scent, which is fine because I'm not sensitive to scents in products but I know soooo many people are. This cream is totally accessible for many people for that reason. • According to Cosdna.com, there are literally no bad ingredients! I can have fussy skin but have never had a single blemish or reaction to this. I'm going to repurchase this in perpetuity because I wake up with moisturized soft supple skin on my face, and I also put it on my neck!in reviews
...line of cleansers and most irises to take off my makeup and soothe my dry flaky skin! This is a must try in reviews
...product, my skin looks younger, softer and just downright wonderful! Even my sensitive skin thanks this product because I have yet to get a breakout from the cream and if anything, this products has helped my acne scars and visibly reduced my pore size. I adore using this product as night! The quantity is a bit lacking for the price but for the amazingness of the product, its totally worth it!in reviews
Danijela C.
Long Beach, CA
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Danijela C.
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Danijela C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My latest addition from CeraVe. I live everything from this brand, it really works for my skin. This cream is a very heavy moisturizer that hydrates the skin very well without feeling greasy. I use it at night and can feel my skin hydrated throughout the night and in the morning. I did experience a slight tingling when I first started using it especially in the area around the eyes but once my skin got used to it it stopped. Very good and minimal ingredients and fragrance free.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Meghan D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed with using this the Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream overnight! I genuinely feel that because of the MVE Technology, my skin barrier has never been stronger!
Michelle S.
Boston, MA
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Michelle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been loving this lately to really seal in the moisture overnight. It’s not oily or greasy. It had a great consistency and at the price point and the fact that it’s safe for sensitive skin, no complaints here!
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Mary L.
Love this product for a smooth skin finish. I have combination skin and use this on top of my nightly routine and moisturizer a few times a week! I think it’s a great product
Heather N.
Medina, TX
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Heather N.
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Heather N.
I have very acne prone skin and I'm really impressed with how rich and moisturizing this cream is, yet it is not clogging my pores. Goes on thick but absorbs wonderfully! Highly recommend for people who normally react to deeply moisturizing products! Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream
Madi O.
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Madi O.
I cannot express how much I love this product. Especially for a winter moisturizer! If you have dry skin you will LOVE this! Someone with oily skin might be able to use this in a smaller amount at night time, it just depends how oily your skin is. I have found the best way for me to use this product is taking about double the amount it recommends and warming it up between my fingers before putting it on my face. This also makes a GREAT eye cream and neck cream!! So don’t forget to apply gently under the eyes and on the neck!
Zaudit  C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Empecé mi cuidado de la piel y incluyendo esta crema que aún que es muy pequeña dura mucho me a ayudado junto con otros productos a mejorar mi piel muchísimo recuerden menos perfumes en la piel mejores resultados Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream
Eva T.
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Eva T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Esta crema me deja mi piel tan suave e Hidratada.. y tiene un precio súper accesible.. de mis favoritas 😍
Sara W.
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
I tried this night cream as it is a fragrance free product and easy to be found at the drugstore. Unfortunately it just didn't meet my expectations, I have combination to oily skin and started using it in the winter at the driest of my skin. It takes a while to sink into the skin and feels like just in top of it. The next morning my skin most of the time felt oily yet dehydrated and I got so many more whiteheads across my cheeks and forehead ( I have hormonal acne and never break out beside my chin and jaw line). Overall not for me. Would not repurchase.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve tried out the Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream for about 2 months and I’m not seeing any improvements in my skin. I don’t think this is the right product for me as I’m having massive breakouts and flaking. I’m not sure what can be done to improve the routine with this product included, so I will definitely be moving on to something new. However, I don’t hate the product, I just see no improvement and it’s a little pricey to not see some change.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...