BY CERAVE

CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream is formulated to restore the skin barrier overnight, so you can wake up with skin that looks refreshed and renewed. This nongreasy formula contains an exclusive ceramide and peptide complex, along with kollaren and chronoline to help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and support skin elasticity. Ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide work to provide intense hydration while helping to repair and restore the protective skin barrier.(1.7 oz.) see more...

• Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream I just got this product....2 Answers
  • I have this, and it has a distinct scent that doesn’t fad...1 Answers
  • I have been searching for a product that does not leave m...4 Answers
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream
  • "•Price is completely reasonable especially w/ a CeraVe coupon or Target RedCard! •Packaging is light, non bulky, and easy to open/close. * This is a REALLY rich & moisturizing cream – yet the consistency is light and does not make the skin feel heavy. • No noticeable scent, which is fine because I'm not sensitive to scents in products but I know soooo many people are. This cream is totally accessible for many people for that reason. • According to Cosdna.com, there are literally no bad ingredients! I can have fussy skin but have never had a single blemish or reaction to this. I'm going to repurchase this in perpetuity because I wake up with moisturized soft supple skin on my face, and I also put it on my neck!" in 63 reviews
  • "I am so glad to have discovered Cervae . Such a gentle and effective line of skin care. It has really transformed my skin and the price is great. No harsh smell no harsh chemicals it has made an amazing transformation in my dry New York winter skin. It's so hard to stay moisturized with our longggg winters it gets so windy that your face actually hurts . When I get home I can't wait to use my Cervae line of cleansers and most irises to take off my makeup and soothe my dry flaky skin! This is a must try " in 44 reviews
  • "It's hard to find a product that works well and throughly moisturizes like they say they do. With this product, my skin looks younger, softer and just downright wonderful! Even my sensitive skin thanks this product because I have yet to get a breakout from the cream and if anything, this products has helped my acne scars and visibly reduced my pore size. I adore using this product as night! The quantity is a bit lacking for the price but for the amazingness of the product, its totally worth it!" in 33 reviews
Devi R.
Boston
I used this product for about eight months until discovering a better night cream (dr roebucks PURE). I picked it up because I thought that I needed to add in a basic night cream to my routine. A "basic night cream" is exactly what this is because it does the job but doesn't do anything extra. It's good for anyone not looking to do anything in particular but wasn't enough for my needs - I ended up changing to something new from this product because it just didn't feel moisturizing enough or thick enough for a night cream.
Danielle C.
Safety Harbor, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Go buy this right now!!!! I have combination skin and was using a high dollar night cream before this. It was good but I didn’t want to pay that much $ for a night cream. I did a lot of research and this night cream kept popping up on lists of night creams. I LOVE IT! It does the same or better than the $72 competitor. When I go a few days without using it my face is begging me to get back into my routine. It leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling. I will be using this forever!
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I love this night cream! After rinsing my face off in the morning, my makeup applies sooo smoothly. Sometimes if I’m going somewhere at night I’ll put this moisturizer on and rinse it off before I put on my makeup because it seriously leaves such a smooth canvas. I do like the packaging, you get a lot of product for what you pay, I definitely feel as though this could be a drugstore dupe for a high end night cream.
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
For several months, I had struggled with extremely dry and flaky skin on my face. I began using this in December 2017 (about 6 months ago), in combination with Cerave’s moisturizing facial bar cleanser and SPF daytime facial moisturizer. This night cream is thick and extremely hydrating, but has caused absolutely no clogged pores or breakouts. I have repurchased once in the last 6 months and will continue to do so.
Jess D.
Anaheim, CA
Bought this night cream on a whim when I was last at Target as I was looking for a new night cream and it seemed to get good reviews when I searched it. I have acne prone, sensitive but also combo skin and need a thicker moisturizer at night because my skin get dry and flaky due to the heat and some acne medications I’m on. Since I’ve started using it, my skin has not flaked and is hydrated and smooth. It also has hyalauronic acid which is supposed to allow for skin turnover and youthful skin which I’m always looking for in a moisturizer. So far no complaints but I will update this review upon further use to see if I still like it in a few weeks!

Also, it is on the thicker side so a little goes a long way! I remember opening the jar and being upset that there was barely any product in there but it has lasted me longer than I thought!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is a holy grail product, seriously. It’s spendy for a drug store cream but is FAR less than top tier beauty products.
I have very dry, flakey, sensitive skin. My face literally flakes off in pieces. This, paired with their hydrating cleanser, has made my skin soft and moisturized! It feels odd going on but it soaks in after a few minutes and leaves my skin gorgeous the next day!
Sahar F.
I am trying this cream for 3 weeks now and I like it. It's nice to moisturize and keep the skin moisturized till the morning. It doesn't have a particular smell so it's perfect for those who prefer neutral scents in night creams (like myself)
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
My new favorite night cream! Has a creamy whipped texture and provides powerful hydration without feeling greasy. It seems like a small amount in the tube but you don’t need a lot for good coverage. I apply this as my last step after cleansing, toning, and retinol. I love that it is affordable and performs like a high end cream.
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
Just as the CeraVé lotion proved superior to others and really showed off its potential, so did this night creme. It's smooth but applies a bit thick. It absorbs quickly though. I don't like that it's unscented but I understand how that can be beneficial to those with allergies to fragrances. My mom has allergies to fragrances and unlike other cases where your sinuses might run, her throat actually begins to close up and she has to pop in a benedrill and remove herself from that environment. So unscented CeraVé products save her from instances like that. It smells like cardboard to me though. The lotion has healed my skin in ways I cannot be thankful enough for.
Kelly L.
This is a great product, from a great brand, at a great price. My dermatologist actually referred me to this brand and there has been at least one item in my routine since. It offers good hydration without causing me to breakout. I do not know if it helps with anti aging or not, but the hydration is nice.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is this okay for acne prone skin?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? What time of year do you use it, and is it good to use throughout the year?
Jessica D.
I have been searching for a product that does not leave my face feeling oily and I've heard good reviews from my dermatologist about this product. Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Kristie H.
I am currently fighting the aging process, and in need of a good night cream. First, is this product cruelty free and does it give that much needed moisture to your face throughout the night? How long did it take before you noticed a difference in your skin?
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream I just got this product. The container looks to be like half way full. I'm curious if that's the way it comes? Or did I buy one that someone may have used?