Cerave Skin Renewing Cream Serum 30Ml 30Ml

Cerave Skin Renewing Cream Serum 30Ml 30Ml

Night Serum 30ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cerave Skin Renewing Cream Serum 30Ml 30Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
Cerave Skin Renewing Cream Serum 30Ml 30Ml uploaded by Marla M.
Cerave Skin Renewing Cream Serum 30Ml 30Ml uploaded by Marla M.
Okay so not 100% on the long long term effects on my fine lines .. but here’s hoping 🤞 but for now I really like this product .. it easily absorbs into the skin and is lightweight, it feels nice on, and my breakouts are reducing nicely and my skin appears brighter and plumper which is also nice. Not so sure what it would feel like on sensitive skin as mine is not .. but I have no burning or tingling or sensitivity to the retinol in this at all! Also the price point on this is nice considering my previous retinol serum was $110 😱 I’m not a fan of the smell of it, it kind of reminds me of oatmeal - but it’s not that big of a deal considering the product works - and I would much prefer this smell as opposed to a perfumey smell!

Looking for your answer?