BY CERAVE

Evens skin texture;Plumps skin;Nourishes dull, dry skin; Increases skin vibrancy; Concentrated "boost" of Ceramides; Gentle, Non-irritating, hypoallergenic; Restores radiant glowing skin; Smooths skin tone; Helps restore and repair skin's natural protective barrier; Formulated especially for delicate facial skin Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Adrienne S.
I bought this on a whim when I was shopping for some new skincare products, and I'm so glad I did!! I use this in combination with the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (in a tub) and it works wonders for my dry skin!! It's the perfect texture so that it feels moisturizing and hydrating but not too greasy/oily. I love and highly recommend this product!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I have suffered from the most dry, rough, perky and flakey skin the past few months and this is what finally has made a difference in my skin. It has not made me break out. It has rejuvenated my skin and gotten rid of my flakiness as well. It has been the only thing to finally get rid of the dry skin.
Kimberlee W.
Kingsland , GA
I mix this with my normal moisturizer a couple times of a week. Hydrated my face after all of the cleansing and exfoliating. So far, I have enjoyed it. I haven’t been using it long enough to see much improvement but I have noticed that it keeps my face glowing.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is another one of my skin saving products! It's not at all greasy like a traditional facial oil & it sinks in quickly. It really nourishes, hydrated & protects the skin.
Kristin O.
Omaha, NE
I was afraid of using anything gel like on my face because I didn't want to break out. It never has and when I wake up in the morning after putting it on, my skin is all refreshed and dewy. I love how soft my skin feels.
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
This is by far my favorite skin care product. It is non clogging, contains a sunflower blend for hydration and fragrance free for people who dont like a smell. A little goes a long way and blends with other skin care products not ftom this line. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. It doesn't feel oily and absorbs quickly. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. I recommend!