BY CERAVE

Restore And Repair Extremely Dry, Rough, Cracked And Bumpy Skin. Daily Defense Against Extremely Dry Skin. Patented Mve Formulation Releases Ceramides, Niacinamide And Other Essential Ingredients Throughout The Day, So They Penetrate Deep Into Extremely Dry Skin To Hydrate And Nourish. Enriched With Antioxidant Vitamin D, It Won't Clog Pores And Is Not Greasy. The Result Is Soft, Smooth Skin That Looks And Feels It’S Very Best. Non-Irritating Non-Comedogenic Developed With Dermatologists &Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

• Can you use this on stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Would this work well for use on your face, or is it too heavy?3 Answers
  • Besides the thickness, how does this compare to their Renewing SA...2 Answers
CeraVe SA Renewing Cream
  • "I love this product for my dry skin and feet. I always always put a creme on my feet after I shower and sometimes my body depending how dry I am. This is one of the cremes I go to for that!!" in 41 reviews
  • "This is a really amazing product. My daughter has extremely dry and sensitive skin due to eczema. This product really cleared up her dry, bumpy skin. Her face would get so dry and constantly peel after one use of this product the peel went down significantly. I was completely amazed and my daughter loves it as well her skin is now super soft and luxurious. When apply this product it feels like butter and it literally melts into the skin. It's simply amazing." in 18 reviews
  • "I have combination skin and this is definitely my go-to, especially in the winter when I tend to be a little dryer. Little bit thicker and heavier than my regular Cerave moisturizing lotion. It's definitely good as a facial moisturizer but I also slather on elbows and knees and anywhere else that needs a little extra tlc. And one tub lasts me forever! " in 14 reviews
  • "In the creases of my nose (over the summer) I had extremely dry itchy skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried so many different brands and none of them smooth my skin like this." in 1 review
Mary Jane B.
This is thee best moisturizer I've ever used.. for my feet! I keep it right next to my desk at work and apply it daily before putting on my socks (since that's the only time I really get to wear socks) and I swear, after 1 week of continuous use, I could immediately feel and see the difference. No more cracking at my heels, no more snagging at my bed sheets and definitely no more feeling embarrassed of my dry, disgusting feet!

Before I discovered this, I would have to use a pumice stone almost every time I took a shower; which I knew would eventually make the problem worse. But honestly since I've started, I haven't had to touch my pumice stone at all..

Great discovery.. the only thing is I wished I had found it a lot sooner!
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
This stuff is incredible. I have tried everyoen on earth for keratosis pilaris - prescriptions, OTC products, specialty products, etc. and nothing was effective.I never even thought to try this product until I ran out of my own lotion and borrowed it from my husband. I noticed an immediate change. It was literally overnight. Since I've started using this cream consistently, I have had no or very, very minimal KP. This is my magic cream - I've even used it on my face when my skin has been especially dry and have had no problems whatsoever. Most effective cream ever.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Love cervae over the past 5 months my skin took a turn for the worse I’m now not able to find any product to hydrate my skin in a matter of minutes whether it be lotion oils or creams my skin absorbs it super fast  and I get ashy this stuff is life keeps my skin hydrated all day to the point where I don’t even need to put lotion on after I shower lol
oksana m.
Spokane, WA
Amazing for dry skin! Three years ago my husbands hands starting drying out and cracking really bad. They looked like out of a horror film, cracked all over, oozing and bleeding. Nothing helped, until his dermatologist prescribed him this cream! He has been using it ever since. A little goes a long way. It doesn't leaves your hands feeling greasy like a lot of other creams do and my favorite part is after you wash your hands, they still feel very moisturized which is great for people who work in places where they wash their hands very frequently.
Kaela S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product so much. Cerave is honesty the only skincare product that has worked for me. This lotion... AMAZING. I suffer from severe eczema and can never get any relief in the itchy, red, dry patches when I use anything other than this cream!! Seriously, within three days of using this lotion at morning and night (cover with Vaseline at night), the skin on my face is clear and moisturized. If you have dry skin and cannot find any relief with other lotions and don’t want to use steroid creams, TRY CERAVE!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I use this on my KP that I get here and there on my body, and it really fixes the issue right away! My little bumps are visibly reduced within hours of applying this. It's kinda pricey but I feel it's worth it, and you get a ton of product.
Holly K.
Athens
I have KP on upper arms, thighs, and face. This made my skin feel smoother but didn't actually get rid of the bumps. I finished the tub in hopes that it would do so in the end but unfortunately it didn't.
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
This always helps with my dry skin. It helps moisturize and keep your skin from cracking. It definitely meets my expectations. It’s gentle on the skin and feels so nice. It’s definitely worth every penny
MARYAM |.
Providence, RI
Omg this is the best! If you have eczema on your hand u should definitely try this! It’s kinda expensive but it’s worth and the package is so big it will last you for long time. And i use it only at night time and my hands are getting better ..
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this cream! I put it in every morning ad a moisturizer before doing my make up. Sometimes I even use it as a primer! It leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth. It's the perfect base. I highly recommend. It doesn't leave your face oily, and doesn't cause any breakouts!
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Would this work well for use on your face, or is it too heavy?
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Besides the thickness, how does this compare to their Renewing SA lotion?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Can you use this on stretch marks?
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Would you recommend this for dry skin?