Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin

by CeraVe

Salicylic acid lotion for rough skin

Does this actually work for y’all?
I have acne bumps on my skin will this product work ?
Has anyone found a body lotion or moisturiser that actually helps with Keratosis Pilaris (KP or chicken skin)? I have tried the Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin and it did nought!
Start your review of Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin!
Maddy W.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Maddy W.
This product is so affordable and accessible, I love this whole brand! No fragrance and just clean basic but robust skin care. I suffer from extremely dry and bumpy arms, I have only been using this for three days and I am already seeing great results, the texture has reduced dramatically already! I really recommend this if you suffer with a similar issue.
B E A U T È A.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
My holy grail when it comes to textured skin especially on my body! CeraVe is a trending product at the moment. This one has salicylic acid which acts as an exfoliation, helping to improve the smoothness of the skin. I am currently still testing it out long term. So far I am seeing positive results. Also if you experience the ‘strawberry skin’ condition I have been recommended that this product is also good for that too!
Madie E.
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Madie E.
I find this cleanser gently exfoliates over time, decreasing texture of the skin and reducing dryness. I love that it’s fragrance-free and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I does sting a bit if it gets in the eyes though!
Maisie D.
e
So far amazing I brought this because of my kp and have been using it for a few weeks and it’s cleared up quite a bit it’s quite thick though so for anyone who wants a light product I don’t recommend
Ela G.
This contains salicylic acid which makes this product great for people with blackheads, large pores, acne prone skin ... like my skin. This was thicker than I thought it would be.
member-4a6b54
amazing product. Bumps in my skin have gone within a month, really recommend for bumpy skin
Filipa S.
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Filipa S.
This has been my life saver during the change of weather!! I had such rough bumpy skin and this absolutely changed that! When I put it on it does kind of sting a bit on the parts that are very dry but it doesn’t bother me because of the results it has given!! Definitely recommend to those who has rough, dry and bumpy skin!
Ronnie C.
This was stinging so much when I put it on that I had to wash it off straight after. I thought it’ll stop but I could bare it. First product my cerave that I’m not impressed with :/
Angel I.
A really good lotion for skin texture would recommend to anyone who has a rough skin texture and also good for acne
Sophia M.
fern Park
this helps so much when I break out and my skin is soft for ages after using it hours before it can be used for ur hole body and is definitely worth your money definitely recommend

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cindy S.
Julissa P.
il y a 2 mois
Rubal K. il y a 2 mois
I was recommended amlactin gor my KP. I use it after bath and it has no effect on me so far. Dunno about this cerave lotion though.