Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin

by CeraVe

Salicylic acid lotion for rough skin

Has anyone tried this? Does it work for the bumps on the legs and arms? Interested in buying if you’ve tried this?
Has anyone tried this for KP and seen results?
Does this product actually take off bumpy skin?
Start your review of Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin!
Terra W.
Newfoundland
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Terra W.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Very smooth on the skin leaving it feel hydrated. I use with as I get eczema patches on my body form time to time and I suffer from slightly chicken skin on my upper arms. I find that it smooths out these imperfections. Also love how there is no perfumes within in this brand, perfect for sensitive skin.
Katie R.
Moncton, NB
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Katie R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love this lotion! I use it to treat KP on my legs. Some days I cleanse my legs with micellar water and use this right afterwards. This along with other products in my arsenal I've got a handle on my KP. My skin is completely transformed! A little bit goes a long way with this lotion. Would definitely repurchase!
Henry H.
Montreal
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Henry H.
This lotion helped reduce my keratosis pilaris (KP) on my arms. Due to the salicylic acid, it exfoliate my skin without irritation. t’s very lightweight and absorbs nicely in the skin. There’s no scent and feels hydrating. It’s affordable and I would recommend this product.
Adrienne C.
Ottawa
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Adrienne C.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
The moisturizer is very thick and it feels a little bit too thick for my liking. It feels very heavy on the skin. This wouldn’t be my go to moisturizer unless if I have really dry skin. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer.
Rafaelle G.
Carignan, QC
I noticed a difference but I mixed it with other products so I can’t say for sure that this made a difference but will repurchase again
Sabina K.
Great product for those that suffer from KP. I use it in tandem with the CeraVe SA cleanser and my arms have been smooth and brighter since.
arleen V.
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by arleen V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Helped treat my dry and rough Keratosis Pilaris problem. Salycilic acid keeps these tiny bumps under control. Happy with Cerave's SA line. Both the cream and lotion are equally effective. Plus they are formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid and more! Great buy!
Melissa L.
vancouver
This improves my KP, although doesn’t get rid of it. Fragrance free which is an absolute must. I’d improve this product by putting a stronger BHA inside. Bottle lasts me about a month. Would highly recommend for KP.
Bailey K.
Brantford, ON
I tried this for my acne and bumpy skin and it didn’t do anything. I really had high hopes for this product and used it for a while but there was no difference. Everyone’s skin type is different it could be because I have such sensitive skin I’m not sure. It did hydrate however.
Shelley H.
Sackville, NS
I was a bit skeptical about this cream but was pleasantly surprised on how well it worked. And the best thing about this cream is there was no overpowering smell! I am using another cream right now but it does not work as well as this one. Once I have finished the other product, I will be purchasing another bottle of the Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin!

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sundus A.
Germering
il y a 3 mois
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin, i started using the cream of the same product and same line, are they supposed to have the same results? Thank you
Ava K. il y a 3 mois
I love all the cerave products. They are both supposed to be great for your skin. They don’t clog pores and they should help to heal the skin barrier and protect it and hydrate it throughout the day!