Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin

by CeraVe

Salicylic acid lotion for rough skin

Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin, i started using the cream of the same product and same line, are they supposed to have the same results? Thank you
Does this actually work for y’all?
I have acne bumps on my skin will this product work ?
Start your review of Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin!
Catherine E.
White Plains, NY
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Catherine E.
Purchased at: Target
The name brand itself works wonders especially for my skin type. In the winter time I get extremely dry and these are the best for dry skin during the winter time. I use it everyday and I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah H.
Denver
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Hannah H.
I switched from cetaphil to cera ve after watching a bunch of skincare videos. I wasn’t sure at first but ended up loving it. I feel like the salicylic acid really makes a difference and the hyaluronic acid leaves a really nice glow
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually love this lotion on face. I don’t use it with the SA cleanser (that’s apart of my nighttime routine), I use this as my daytime moisturizer. My skin is slowly helping my uneven skin time even itself out. My face is smoother & it seems to help pimples flatten out & not leave a spot behind. I love this & I will repurchase 😊.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Yaritza V.
I bought this because my skin was starting to act out on me and I wanted to get rid of bumpy skin, I used this everyday after I showered for a week then I give up because I always want results fast and I started to use another cream and the second day I used the other one my bumps faded away. I’ve heard that this has worked for others. Honestly I’m not a patience person but this cream is really smooth and the price is fine for the small package.
Meg H.
Mobile, AL
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Meg H.
Purchased at: Target
This product works really well for people who have fungal acne, which is those little tiny bumps all over your face. I bought this product along with the matching cleanser to clear up those annoying tiny bumps and it worked. This product is fragrance free and you get a good size and don't have to use as much. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but definitely worth it.
Angelica G.
Orangevale, CA
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Angelica G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was noticing my arms getting little bumps on them like I had when I was a little girl. It’s called Keratosis Pilaris very common thing, it’s caused by the buildup of keratin — a hard protein that protects skin from harmful substances and infection. The keratin blocks the opening of hair follicles, causing patches of rough, bumpy skin. So I bought this lotion that’s highly recommended by dermatologist’s to use and it’s been working great 👍🏼 I highly recommend this product.
mackenna B.
Oxford, OH
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by mackenna B.
I have Keratosis pilaras and this is the face wash I use everyday. my skin on my face is the smoothest anywhere on my body and i attribute it to this face wash!! you can’t even tell i have kp on my face at all
Gwendolyn R.
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Gwendolyn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! It's one of the few lotions that helps my kiddo with the rough, dry, bumpy skin on his hands. Dries down quickly and I highly recommend this lotion. It's a little pricey for being a drugstore brand, but it's still a great value because this stuff WORKS!
Clare P.
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Clare P.
This cerave sa lotion is the best for you if your have acne and dry skin. I’ve been using for a month and I’m now loving it!!!
Dalia M.
Seatac, WA
Cerave SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin uploaded by Dalia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This moisturizer is so good to keep the face hydrated and helps my my rough texture on the skin and my acne to keep being hydrated.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sundus A.
il y a 2 jours
Ava K. il y a 2 jours
I love all the cerave products. They are both supposed to be great for your skin. They don’t clog pores and they should help to heal the skin barrier and protect it and hydrate it throughout the day!
Cindy S.
Julissa P.
il y a 2 mois
Rubal K. il y a 2 mois
I was recommended amlactin gor my KP. I use it after bath and it has no effect on me so far. Dunno about this cerave lotion though.