Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum

by CeraVe

With encapsulated retinol to help resurface skin

Has anyone used this before? If so how does it work? I have acne prone skin and am looking for new products to potentially help my skin.
Does this product help hydrate skin? What exactly does it assist with? I’ve been looking into purchasing but unsure if i should buy yet
Start your review of Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum!
Kathy P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is doing wonders on my skin ... with it I am treating some spots on my face that had complicated me but with it they have diminished me in a short time. I recommend it 100%. It is important that you read the directions for best results.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
From years of ace marks and hyperpigmentation I really love how this Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum has helped lighten or totally gotten rid of these marks. I love how this product is so affordable. And i have gone through two bottles of this and will continue to buy. One thing I do want to touch on is “encapsulated retinol”. Encapsulated retinol is a form of retinol that envelops the ingredients in a protective barrier. The objective is to increase the stability of retinol, enabling it to penetrate more deeply into the skin while mitigating potential side effects. I would highly recommend this product
Laura C.
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t have hard acne but last summer I got a really dark sunspot, and this product helped me to vanished it a 60% in around 2 months. Also, I didn’t got any pimple scar anymore since I use it.
Andrea G.
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: CVS
I used to have acne, this products save my life !! Since I started using this- my skin have been change a lot. For me it’s one of the best products and the price it’s really good. I have the same bottle for 6 months
Esmeralda A.
Berkeley Heights
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Esmeralda A.
I wasn’t sure about try something in my face without know a profesional opinion but a friend of mine who was using this magic product gave me one to try, I used to have 2 pimples that did not disappear and after a month using it and washing my face really well I saw the changes in my face!
Diana K.
Long Beach, CA
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Diana K.
I use this product in my daily skin routine. I used this every night after washing my face and after toner. It is not drying at all and it it did not make me breakout. This really work for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this for anyone with any skin skin type
Tristany L.
W Sacramento, CA
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Tristany L.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed this product it was my first retinol and it kept my fave really moisturized. My skin did purge a bit in the beginning. This pump lasted about 2 months of me using it two times a day 1.5 pumps in the morning & at night
Seth S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Seth S.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product! Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum recently added it to my daily skin care routine, gentle on the skin & love the easy dispensing from the bottle. Great value for the money I pick some up every couple weeks !
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Ivana A.
If you are looking for a product to help with dark spots and oil production then this is It. I purchased It from Target. It is very effective at lightening post acne scars and controlling my oil production. I will be repurchasing again once I run out. Cerave is a great brand of skin are products that actually work without the extra chemicals nor fragrance. Highly recommend.
Sarah R.
Visalia, CA
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum uploaded by Sarah R.
Bought this after I saw it on tik tok 😜 I have been using it since mid-March and have definitely noticed an improvement in over all skin texture. I do suffer from hormonal cystic acne, so I can’t speak to it reducing that, BUT I do feel my skin heals with less scars/redness, and this has improved the texture of precious scarring/fine lines/pores. I just bought my second bottle and will continue using in my routine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anisha A.
hamburg
il y a 4 mois
Grace S. il y a 12 jours
So i use the resurfacing acne retinol and the pm face lotion. I love them so much that i buy both products again before I'm even close to being out of them. The lotion perfectly hydrates my skin and does not break me out. And the retinol has helped my skin barrier. I use to have to put tons of moisturizing face lotion on because my face was so dry but now i only need one pump of the moisturizer.
Marilyn S.
il y a 6 mois
Cerave Resurfacing Retinol Serum what percentage of retinol is in this?
Kunjal P. il y a 6 mois
Honestly, no one really knows except cerave. I don't know why they won't put it on the packaging. But considering where it is listed on the ingredients list, people are saying its less than 1%, possibly around. 0.01-0.08 percent. But that is not a bad thing if you have never used retinol. It is a great low amount to start off too because skin that is not used to retinol can have very adverse reactions. I use this, and I have a 1% retinol serum and I use them in rotation. I love this product though, it has helped my scars significantly that I have had for months and months.