Cerave Reparative Hand Cream 50 Ml/ 169 Oz Free Shipping

Cerave Reparative Hand Cream 50 Ml/ 1.69 Oz Free Shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cerave Reparative Hand Cream 50 Ml/ 1.69 Oz Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
I brought this hand cream on a whim as I work in healthcare and I'm wearing gloves throughout the work day and using ALOT of hand sanitiser so my hands were becoming, sore, cdry and cracked. This cream is great. It's super thick so you don't need to use very much and it takes a minute or two to soak in but there's no greasy residue left afterwards and you can feel it still working a long time after putting it on. My hands aren't perfect now but I'm not super strict about using this. However, they are now much better thanks to this cream. It's not too expensive but difficult to get hold of in the UK. I hit it from Amazon in the end. Would highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?