BY CERAVE

New Helps Gently Cleanses Exfoliates While Softening Smoothing Skin Developed with Dermatologists 2 For Normal Skin 3 With Salicylic Acid, Ceramides 4 Non-Comedogenic, Non-Drying, Non-Irritating New CeraVe Renewsing SA Cleanser exfoliates and detoxifies to remove dirt and oil while softening and smoothing skin. Unlike some exfoliating cleansers, CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser contains no harsh beads or grains and is gentle on skin. It better prepares skin for essential hydration by helping to slough off dead skin cells while cleansing. And, like all CeraVe Products, it hydrates and helps restore skin s protective barrier. Helps detoxify and exfoliate to remove dirt and oil. Salicylic acid helps soften and smooth skin. 3 essential ceramides help repair the skin barrier. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin D. Gentle and non-drying. Non-comedogenic and non-irritating. Fragrence see more...

• I have rosacea and struggle with bouts of redness and bumps. My s...1 Answers
  • Is this a gentle cleanser? I like that is has salicylic acid in i...4 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin?4 Answers
Katherine B.
I use this as the second step in my double cleanse, which I do at least once daily. I’d always associated salicylic acid with the effect of drying out the skin and primarily chose this product on reviews and the niacinamide content (for brightening vs. oil control). I’m not sure how much of a difference either ingredient makes in terms of active benefit, given what a short period cleansers are in touch with skin, but this has become my tried and true. I’ve always liked CeraVe products for their simplicity and effectiveness and this one is no different. It is sulfate free, non-irritating, and has not made my combo-normal/dry (seasonal) skin feel stripped at all. Furthermore, when used after oil cleansing, I like knowing the SA is able to penetrate the pore and clean it out, if even for a minute.
Kaitlin V.
Salem
This cleanser was recommended to me by my dermatologist. Being acne-prone, she told me the lack of scent would help future irritation from happening. The cleanser felt nice on, but I can't say much about the effectiveness. I don't think it did much to clear my skin or prevent future breakouts. Everyone responds differently to products, but I don't think this is one I'll be buying again.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
This face wash is a life saver! My dermatologist recommended this brand for me to use because I have sensitive skin and prone to breaking out so I did. I thought it was a little pricey but it's sooo worth it! It has no fragrance which is a hugh plus because my son can also use it. He has eczema and I can never find any soap or face wash that doesn't cause burning or stinging but this doesn't do any of that. He used it with no problem and we will not use anything else because we found what works for the two of us! I always recommend this product to anyone because it is that good and it works. I have a subscription with Amazon for this face wash to be delivered every month and my only subscription because I have commitment issues. lol
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love it!... i have noticed such a difference since switching to the renewing SA from the foaming cleanser. I like this better for my acne prone skin. It helps shed the layers and while still leaving my skin soft. I also found that i have to use my clarosonic less than i did before. I feel my skin reacts better to this one over the foaming one. And done't leave my skin dry or remove the natural barrier too much
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
I just started using this stuff a few weeks ago and it’s amazing! It has cleared my skin so fast and it’s so easy to use and works so well. No harsh smells and the ingredients are good for the price. Super cheap and great for someone coming into skincare.
Princess
I was struggling with a little bit of acne when I purchased this product. It did not help clear any of it, so if that Is what you are buying it for then, you are out of luck. However it leaves a very gentle formula and it works well to clean skin. I don’t think I would buy it again though.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this 3 times a week in conjunction with their foaming cleanser and it’s definitely helped to keep my skin clear and also helped exfoliate my skin gently without using scuba. A regular size bottle has lasted me 6 months and there’s still 1/4 left. Worth the price for sure!
Chelsea B.
Mckinney, TX
I Actually use this as a body cleanser to help with my Keratosis pilaris. I notice that it helps with the little bumps due to the salicylic acid exfoliating the skin. There is no smell, or dyes which is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Charnay R.
Is this a gentle cleanser? I like that is has salicylic acid in it but I don't want a cleanser that will irritate my skin.
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
becca g.
Ontario
How is this for oily/acne prone skin types?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Does salicylic acid help acne??? Is this better than the flaming facial cleanser?
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I have rosacea and struggle with bouts of redness and bumps. My skin has a tendency to lean towards the dry side, but occasionally oils up. Has any one with similar skin issues used this product with positive results? I currently use cetaphil cleanser because it's not harsh, but I don't feel like I see any results. Thanks!