BY CERAVE

New Helps Gently Cleanses Exfoliates While Softening Smoothing Skin Developed with Dermatologists 2 For Normal Skin 3 With Salicylic Acid, Ceramides 4 Non-Comedogenic, Non-Drying, Non-Irritating New CeraVe Renewsing SA Cleanser exfoliates and detoxifies to remove dirt and oil while softening and smoothing skin. Unlike some exfoliating cleansers, CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser contains no harsh beads or grains and is gentle on skin. It better prepares skin for essential hydration by helping to slough off dead skin cells while cleansing. And, like all CeraVe Products, it hydrates and helps restore skin s protective barrier. Helps detoxify and exfoliate to remove dirt and oil. Salicylic acid helps soften and smooth skin. 3 essential ceramides help repair the skin barrier. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin D. Gentle and non-drying. Non-comedogenic and non-irritating. Fragrence see more...

• I have rosacea and struggle with bouts of redness and bumps. My ski...1 Answers
  • Is this a gentle cleanser? I like that is has salicylic acid in it ...4 Answers
  • Is this safe for sensitive skin?4 Answers
Madison C.
Madison C.
GO TO THEIR WEBSITE , PRINT THEIR COUPON.
GO TO ULTA .
BUT THE PRODUCTS.
USE ULTA COUPON.
SAVE AND BE HAPPY.

I have always suffered from extremely dry and peeling skin on my nose to the point where kids at school would point it out . It wasn't until I was 20 that I decided that I would try this cleanser and boy am I glad I did!

Definitely use this with the lotion to get the results. I saw a change within a week.

Not only that my acne has calmed down a lot and is controlled with this .

It exfoliates without the beads you would normally associated this. I used to wash my face with beaded products and my fave would always be bright red with irritation.

Salicylic acid is magic. It helps unclog pored , exfoliate skin and soften it . It isn't drying either. It also contains ceramides that help restore and maintain skins natural barrier.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
A+! My skin's either clear or it's having a breakout/flareup. Unfortunately, my skin's isn't clear at the moment. I suffer from rough skin, little clear bumps, and whiteheads. I tried the foaming facial cleanser first, but I like this one more! Both are great though! This one's really clearing up my acne and bumps. It's also starting to even out my skin tone. The PH level of my skin is balancing out too! Definitely seeing results fast! After I cleanse, I use the moisturizing lotion from the same brand. I'm loving Cerave products, can't wait to try their other products!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Nice foamy lather! Started using about two weeks ago along with the CeraVe Night Cream and I can say I have seen an improvement in acne & fading of scarring/dark spots! I switched from the normal hydrating cleanser with was a nice creamy cleanser that I had been using for years however I didn't even know they made a cleanser with salacylic acid with my skin agrees with, unlike benxoide products for acne! " Update: Wouldn't advise using this chemical exfoliater with a spin brush, I think I was over exfoliating and cause a major crazy oil production/black head Break out!
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It helped clear up redness on my cheeks, and hydrated my skin so that it wasn't always flaky and peeling. It smoothd out all my bumps which was another plus. I use this with the SA moisturizer and my skin has been 10000% times better! LOVE this product. I recommend this brand to all of my friends and will definitely be a life-long customer.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
I bought this cleanser because it's PH neutral and isn't supposed to dry your skin out at all. It really helped my breakouts and comedonal acne! It's very gentle and foams up. It does still leave my facec a little dry but I have very dry skin to begin with. I'll definitely repurchase and recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin :)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Chaska, MN
I am not normally someone who has acne so when I do have breakouts I switch to this from my foaming CeraVe cleanser. I find this is so gentle for having SA and it works at clearing up my face. I would not recommend using this over your eyes though like their other facial cleansers for removing makeup!
Shanae W.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
My new favorite face wash. It gets off my layers of makeup, doesn't dry out my skin and cleanses really well. I actually got it on sale for $1 and it's even better than I thought it would be. I would definitely pay full price for this product and recommend it to family and friends.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
I love this cleanser! I use it as a body wash for problem areas on my back and this cleared it right up. It was gentle and did what I expected it to do. It was more expensive than I usually pay for cleansers but it was worth it. I would definitely buy again.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this face wash! It's great for sensitive but acne prone skin. It's light and doesn't leave a residue after you rinse it off. I bought it at Publix for around $12. But they sell it at other drugstores too. I wouldn't make any changes, its great.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this product for my face and especially my body. If you have problems with acne or rough skin with dry patches, use this. If benzoyl peroxide doesn't do much for you, SA more than likely will. I highly recommend this - its worth a try!
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
Is this a gentle cleanser? I like that is has salicylic acid in it but I don't want a cleanser that will irritate my skin.
Staci T.
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Does salicylic acid help acne??? Is this better than the flaming facial cleanser?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I have rosacea and struggle with bouts of redness and bumps. My skin has a tendency to lean towards the dry side, but occasionally oils up. Has any one with similar skin issues used this product with positive results? I currently use cetaphil cleanser because it's not harsh, but I don't feel like I see any results. Thanks!
becca g.
becca g.
Ontario
How is this for oily/acne prone skin types?