CeraVe Renewing Lotion

BY CERAVE

Cerave renewing sa lotion - 8 oz see more...

• I️ have extremely normal/combination skin (oily T zone an...2 Answers
  • How is this product with sensitive skin? I need a moistur...3 Answers
  • Will this help my skin improve with its current milia pro...1 Answers
CeraVe  Renewing Lotion
CeraVe Renewing Lotion
  • "This product does exactly what it is supposed to do. I have very dry skin, especially hands/arms/legs. Using this lotion daily - can apply as needed - has softened up everything! It is FRAGRANCE FREE and causes no irritation. If I can use it, anyone can." in 86 reviews
  • "This is one of the best products ever for sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
  • "It's really moisturizing. I like to use it on my really dry hands and it does help. It is pretty expensive though but it does what it is suppose to do!" in 37 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this lotion for me almost ten years ago and I've been using it ever since." in 10 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin on my stomach area especially after showering, and this wonderful lotion does the trick!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly B.
Torrington
I love CeraVe SA Renewing Lotion. I use it twice daily after washing my face with CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser. I use 1 pump for my neck and shoulders and 1 pump for my face. I also use 1 to 2 pumps on my arms and chest. I absolutely love the ingredients in this lotion, such as, hyaluronic acid, which will help draw moisture towards the top of your skin. This lotion also exfoliates, which really benefits me, as I get unsightly bumps on the backs of my arms and thighs. After about 5 days of use, my bumps are gone! I have blemishes, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and scars. After using this lotion, my face has begun to clear up. After 1 use, my skin is noticably softer and smoother. My blemishes are starting to shrink. After 6 months of use, my complexion has definitely changed for the better! My wrinkles are not as noticable. My skin tone is evening out. I have a break out once a month due to hormones, but it only lasts a few days, other than that, my blemishes are gone. My dark spots have faded to where I don't need to wear a concealer over them. I also had a hard time keeping the skin on my neck hydrated. After introducing CeraVe into my beauty regimen, my neck is looking youthful and soft and smooth. I even recommended this lotion to my Mom for her neck. She reported back that she loved it and hasn't been able to find anything else like it! I usually have to order this lotion on Amazon. It can also be ordered from any other online retailer. You can also purchase it in stores, however, a few times when I went into Walmart and Target, they were sold out. I used to use Proactiv and pay about $130.00 every 3 months. I never was able to get rid of my blemishes or get close to the same results as the CeraVe. I pay about $24.00 every 2 months for the CeraVe face wash and lotion. It is very affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone, including my closest family and friends! I know this product works and I love it. I can't go without it!!!
Patricia D.
I have dry sensitive skin, not to the extreme though. I heard So many great things about this brand but it's expensive, for me at least, so when I saw this for half off I immediately grabbed it. First off, the formula is very thin for Claiming it to be for dry skin. It feels very light and cheap (like $1 lotion from dollar tree). It does not have any floral or sweet scent, it has a scent but it's somewhat of a faint chemical scent. After applying the product on my arms and legs it felt nice but I needed a lot, it dried very quickly and a couple minutes after applying, my skin felt extremely dry. I never felt my skin feel that dry. I decided to try it again but the second time I compared it to my A thousand wishes body lotion by Bath & Body Works. The same thing happened with the CeraVe lotion so now I'll be using my Bath & Body Works body lotion until I find a replacement for the CeraVe lotion. Personally I do not recommend this product unless you have normal skin. Its very pricey for a product that doesn't work.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I have really dry skin which is something new to me it’s been ongoing for about 6 months now no matter what oil or lotion I use my skin soaks it up in the matter of mins & then I’ll be super ashy & flaky sometimes I’ve searched & asked for literally hundreds of products &/or recommendations my fiancé brought home cervae for himself & I tried it and fell in love it not only hydrated my skin but has made it super soft & taken away bumps on my arms and legs if you have really bad dry skin like me i definitely recommend cervae it’s worth every penny & I’ve only heard good things about it
Erin H.
Tomball, TX
I love this SA lotion i have rosacea so I’m prone to red bumpy rough skin (mostly on my arms). And i use this lotion on them in the morning and at night and i can tell a noticeable difference in the Texture of my arms. Which is a huge relief when Iv had this problem for my whole life, and I’m super self conscious about it. Thank God for brands like CeraVe.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
When your skin is super, super dry, this is a great product to have in hand. In the summer my face tends to dry out easily from being in the sun a lot and in the past, this dryness caused me to overload on moisturizer, which would then clog my pores and cause a breakout. This product doesn’t do that! It has some type of release technology that ensures your skin is receiving hydration around the clock- so you don’t have to over apply and clog your pores. Definitely recommend this product to all!
Melissa B.
Quincy, MA
This smells much better than amlactin - much less of a sour/chemical odor. It reduces my KP if I use it on a regular basis but as soon as I take a break, it comes back. I wish it were a little stronger but I guess that's a tossup for the smell.
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
I have extremely dry skin and I have tried more products than I can count and this was the first one to actually show some improvement! My skin is still dry but compared to how it was before, it is sooo much better! I would recommend this
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Lightweight formula containing humectants/ceramides. The salicylic acid and ammonium lactate exfoliate dead cells to help individuals suffering from keratosis pilaris. I really like this lotion because it is lightweight, scent free, and is excellent at locking in moisture. My body is very smooth the next day. This a drugstore product that works.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I love this moisturizer so much! I use it mainly at night after washing my face because it helps make your skin supple and smooth. This is definitely one of my favorite lotions that I’ve ever purchased.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
This is also a dream I use this on my face and it is so creamy and beautiful but the REAL OMG moment is it has helped with my legs I get extremely irritated and dry after shaving and it burn my legs when I apply also when I used this on my legs I noticed that my strawberry legs have dramatically faded and didn’t look so harsh my legs looked more even and toned in color I love this baby.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Valerie K.
Scotrun , Pa
What is the percentage of salicylic acid in this?
Mara W.
Does it leave a greasy residue? and does it work well even with sensitive and dry skin?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is it any good for Rozecia
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
I have really dry skin hands during the winter. To the point where my knuckles start to bleed. Do you think this lotion will help with that? Ive tried almost every lotion.

CeraVe  Renewing Lotion