BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCeraVe
PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

Night cream with niacinamide

Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Does this work and is it worth $10 for a small bottle ? I bought it haven’t used it yet.
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion I have bumpy skin. Would this product help small forehead bumps with no head?
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
...dry skin .if you have very dry skin this one probably won't deliver good moisturizing effectin reviews
I think this is the best for people with sensitive skin. It is very good for your skin, definitely one of the better brands. It is pricer for drugstore, but still affordable. It's very light and non greasy.in reviews
...some great things in it for your skin. This is recommended for normal to dry skin but I have combination skin and this works great for me. Love that it has a pump as I hate jar packaging because they are unsanitary. The formula contains skin-identical ingredients (very good) and a good amount of niacinamide (very good) and it's fragrance free which I love as well. I do wish that it had some antioxidants but I just add those with a serum. Great night time moisturizer!! in reviews
Jennifer L.
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lotion, but not for what it's supposed to be for which is why I took one star off. For me, this is way too lightweight to wear for night time. I use this as a cream during the day in the Spring and Summer because it is the perfect for then. In the colder months, I find myself reapplying to dry spots throughout the day. It has a liquid and lightweight consistency that soaks right in, which makes it perfect for warmer months. It works very well under makeup so I aways apply this if I am going to use makeup that day. The only downside is that it doesn't contain SPF because it is technically a night time lotion. It's also great for sensitive skin!
cait H.
Renton, WA
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by cait H.
Purchased at: Target
Love! Very lightweight which I love since you can’t even tell it’s there afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend for extremely dry skin though since I think it’s better to get something heavier. No scent, great ingredients, great price, would recommend.
OLGA Y.
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by OLGA Y.
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried CERAVE AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen and CERAVE PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. PM version is my favorite! Ultra-lightweight moisturizer compared to the AM version. In my opinion, PM would be great for oilier skin types. This moisturizer is super lightweight, non-comedogenic, contains 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid, which helps moisturize throughout the night and restore the protective skin barrier! I love this moisturizer and recommend it! 😉💫
Katherine M.
Yonkers, NY
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this product for 3 days and I love how it leaves my face the next day after washing my face a unique luminosity, this is the pm, where I went I did not have the AM version, but I want to get it 😍
Alexis  F.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alexis  F.
Purchased at: CVS
Cerave is my FAVORITE drug store brand skincare. It’s great for people with sensitive and acne prone skin. It’s also so affordable. This makes my skin so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morningCerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight but very moisturizing. I have combination oily skin and this doesn’t make my skin greasy at all.
Hannah C.
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Hannah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quickly became an essential to my bedtime regimen, it's hard to imagine a time before it! It's my go to answer for almost all of the advice I give on PM skincare routines!
Rachelle R.
Jacksonville, NC
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Rachelle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Top 3 moisturizers. Holy grail. Use day and night sometimes during the summer, I like to use a separate mineral sunscreen from my moisturizer anyways. It’s starting to get warm, and the renewing night cream is a little heavy for this time of year. You can’t beat this for combo skin. The ingredients, the texture and how it melts into your skin, and the price. I haven’t found anything that compares. Going on over a decade of use.
Ana Maria S.
Burlington, IA
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Ana Maria S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, the texture is perfect and it’s oil free doesn’t leave greasy your skin, my skin really love this, and this doesn’t have fragrance perfect for night routine. Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer has been a staple in my night time routine for years. I use it every night after I wash my face with Cerave foaming facial cleanser. It keeps my face moisturized but not feeling oily or greasy. It’s very gentle on the skin. Works perfect for my combination oily skin. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good night time facial moisturizer. Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
il y a 8 mois
Christina J. il y a 8 mois
I LOVE this one. My whole family uses it. It's not super heavy or thick (which could be good or bad depending on how dry you are) and with Ceramides, Niacinimide, and Hyaluronic Acid I think you get a lot for the money. It's also lasted me a really long time. You don't need to use very much.
maddie B.
Seattle
il y a 9 mois
Milana I. il y a 3 mois
I don’t think so, I would go for an exfoliant like aha bha. Those would help.
Ry S.
alliston
il y a un an
Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion what’s the difference with the am and the pm moisturizer?
Meagan B. il y a un an
I do know that the AM one has sunscreen. Other than that I am not sure