BY CERAVE

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion provides all-day moisturization with a single application and is clinically proven to increase skin hydration. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is uniquely formulated to increase the skins ability to attract hold and distribute moisture. It penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum the skin barrier to restore the balance of essential lipids. This helps keep the skin barrier intact so it can protect against outside irritants. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion also forms a protective layer over the skins surface to help prevent moisture loss. Dermatologists recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion alone for dry itchy skin as well as in combination with prescription medications. see more...

• Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it...1 Answers
Megan W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really great low-level moisturizer. Oldie but a goodie. The smell isn't the greatest, so be warned. A life-saver in the winter, though. Non-oily, only a little tacky residue left once it dries.
Emily M.
Hackensack , NJ
This lotion is saving my skin this winter!! Super moisturizing but also lightweight and not heavy on my skin. Adds a little shininess but lasts all day long. My skin is incredibly sensitive and this is super effective #giftcrush
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Lately I've had dry patches around my chin due to getting braces and rubbing and touching my chin and cheeks a lot. And I couldn't find anything that didn't ware off after a few minutes but then I found the cerave moisturizer and when I applied it I felt that it seeped into my skin and helped moisten that area. It lasted all day and didn't get flakey after a few minutes like the other alternative brands. It's fast acting and long lasting for the price I would say it I would buy it again.
Nida S.
I use the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion from head to toe, I love this product and so does my skin. I have combo skin and use Differin every night and hen apply this lotion on to my skin. It contains 3 different types of ceramides as well as Hyaluronic acid to help keep moisture in. The addiction of the humectants is what sets this lotion apart from all the rest. It is a must have item in my bathroom cabinet and I cannot be without it.
Jojo T.
las vegas
This is horrible!! I did purchase at walmart which I don't normally do and something definitely seemed wrong. I use to use this when I was younger and it was the only thing that worked for me. This one smelt HORRIBLE. And it clogged my pores and broke me out. Not sure if Walmart used fillers or it heated up in their trucks in the sun or expired not sure but it was not how I rembered
julfal42 F.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite lotion! I've been using this as long as I can remember. It's the perfect every day lotion. It's improved my skin tremendously.

The pump is really convenient, and a little goes a long way. I can lotion both legs with 3 pumps of product. I was apprehensive about the price when I first purchased, but the price is well worth the quality.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Great cream for people with dry skin! It helps repair your skins natural barrier by replacing fatty acids! It's super thick, but spreads easily. After just a few second there is no greasy residue. Love this!
Lauren S.
This is my favorite lotion. I have really bad dry skin and this is the brand my dermatologist recommended for me. I use this lotion on an every day basis. I never miss a day and every day my skin feels so much better after applying this lotion. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who has very dry skin.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
This lotion is the best! Ever since starting to use the cerave products my skin has felt 100% better. It's not greesy, and it makes your skin feel fresh and doesn't clog your poors. I would recommend this to everyone. It's changed my whole outlook.
Katelyn K.
New Tripoli
I use cerave every single time that I get out of the shower and dry off. It stops me from breaking out and getting oily and it's definitely effective. Not expensive at all and I would recommend this to anyone who likes to use lotion on their face
Maria R.
Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it absorbed really quickly?