BY CERAVE

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion provides all-day moisturization with a single application and is clinically proven to increase skin hydration. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is uniquely formulated to increase the skins ability to attract hold and distribute moisture. It penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum the skin barrier to restore the balance of essential lipids. This helps keep the skin barrier intact so it can protect against outside irritants. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion also forms a protective layer over the skins surface to help prevent moisture loss. Dermatologists recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion alone for dry itchy skin as well as in combination with prescription medications. see more...

• Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it absorbed ...1 Answers
Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
Lately I've had dry patches around my chin due to getting braces and rubbing and touching my chin and cheeks a lot. And I couldn't find anything that didn't ware off after a few minutes but then I found the cerave moisturizer and when I applied it I felt that it seeped into my skin and helped moisten that area. It lasted all day and didn't get flakey after a few minutes like the other alternative brands. It's fast acting and long lasting for the price I would say it I would buy it again.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
I use the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion from head to toe, I love this product and so does my skin. I have combo skin and use Differin every night and hen apply this lotion on to my skin. It contains 3 different types of ceramides as well as Hyaluronic acid to help keep moisture in. The addiction of the humectants is what sets this lotion apart from all the rest. It is a must have item in my bathroom cabinet and I cannot be without it.
julfal42 F.
julfal42 F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
My favorite lotion! I've been using this as long as I can remember. It's the perfect every day lotion. It's improved my skin tremendously.

The pump is really convenient, and a little goes a long way. I can lotion both legs with 3 pumps of product. I was apprehensive about the price when I first purchased, but the price is well worth the quality.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
I swear by any product from CeraVe, but I especially love their moisturizing lotion. The bottle holds a generous amount of product that makes it a great value for the price, and it is so gentle and soothing on my skin. I use it every morning and night and it keeps my skin so incredibly soft and smooth. I will not use any other moisturizer!
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
Love this product! My holy grail for smooth soft skin! I use this daily on my face and body! I use this to moisture my face before I apply primer and foundation. I also mix this with sunscreen and Cover FX Foundation Drops for my DIY tinted moisturizer!
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
This lotion is the best! Ever since starting to use the cerave products my skin has felt 100% better. It's not greesy, and it makes your skin feel fresh and doesn't clog your poors. I would recommend this to everyone. It's changed my whole outlook.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
This is by far my favorite facial moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive skin and this keeps my skin so hydrated. I no longer have any dry patches which is the coolest thing. It's not oily at all. I've tried quite a few but none quite as good as this.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
New Tripoli
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
I use cerave every single time that I get out of the shower and dry off. It stops me from breaking out and getting oily and it's definitely effective. Not expensive at all and I would recommend this to anyone who likes to use lotion on their face
Laura R.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
I like how this comes in a big bottle. Whenever I use this it would not break out my skin. It's good for moisturizing the skin at day and night. This product is affordable. I would recommend to everyone if they want a long lasting moisturizer.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
Review for: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
This is my go to moisturizer. I think its okay but I don't worry about it a lot because i don't really worry about moisturizers on my face because I don't really need it. Only thing I don't like is that it leaves the skin kind if sticky.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it absorbed really quickly?