BY CERAVE

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion provides all-day moisturization with a single application and is clinically proven to increase skin hydration. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is uniquely formulated to increase the skins ability to attract hold and distribute moisture. It penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum the skin barrier to restore the balance of essential lipids. This helps keep the skin barrier intact so it can protect against outside irritants. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion also forms a protective layer over the skins surface to help prevent moisture loss. Dermatologists recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion alone for dry itchy skin as well as in combination with prescription medications. see more...

• Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it...1 Answers
Megan W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really great low-level moisturizer. Oldie but a goodie. The smell isn't the greatest, so be warned. A life-saver in the winter, though. Non-oily, only a little tacky residue left once it dries.
Emily M.
Hackensack , NJ
This lotion is saving my skin this winter!! Super moisturizing but also lightweight and not heavy on my skin. Adds a little shininess but lasts all day long. My skin is incredibly sensitive and this is super effective #giftcrush
Nida S.
I use the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion from head to toe, I love this product and so does my skin. I have combo skin and use Differin every night and hen apply this lotion on to my skin. It contains 3 different types of ceramides as well as Hyaluronic acid to help keep moisture in. The addiction of the humectants is what sets this lotion apart from all the rest. It is a must have item in my bathroom cabinet and I cannot be without it.
Jojo T.
las vegas
This is horrible!! I did purchase at walmart which I don't normally do and something definitely seemed wrong. I use to use this when I was younger and it was the only thing that worked for me. This one smelt HORRIBLE. And it clogged my pores and broke me out. Not sure if Walmart used fillers or it heated up in their trucks in the sun or expired not sure but it was not how I rembered
julfal42 F.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite lotion! I've been using this as long as I can remember. It's the perfect every day lotion. It's improved my skin tremendously.

The pump is really convenient, and a little goes a long way. I can lotion both legs with 3 pumps of product. I was apprehensive about the price when I first purchased, but the price is well worth the quality.
Megan w.
Orlando , FL
Great cream for people with dry skin! It helps repair your skins natural barrier by replacing fatty acids! It's super thick, but spreads easily. After just a few second there is no greasy residue. Love this!
Lauren S.
This is my favorite lotion. I have really bad dry skin and this is the brand my dermatologist recommended for me. I use this lotion on an every day basis. I never miss a day and every day my skin feels so much better after applying this lotion. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who has very dry skin.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
This lotion is the best! Ever since starting to use the cerave products my skin has felt 100% better. It's not greesy, and it makes your skin feel fresh and doesn't clog your poors. I would recommend this to everyone. It's changed my whole outlook.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
I like how this comes in a big bottle. Whenever I use this it would not break out my skin. It's good for moisturizing the skin at day and night. This product is affordable. I would recommend to everyone if they want a long lasting moisturizer.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
This is by far my favorite facial moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive skin and this keeps my skin so hydrated. I no longer have any dry patches which is the coolest thing. It's not oily at all. I've tried quite a few but none quite as good as this.
Maria R.
Do you find that this cream leaves a sticky feel or is it absorbed really quickly?