BeautyBodyBody CareCeraVe
Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz

by CeraVe

Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Face and Body has a unique, lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture. The daily moisturizing lotion utilizes patented MVE controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization. How to Use: Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Gender: unisex.

Does this moisturizing cream go on smooth or is it a thick lotion that will leave me feeling sticky?
does this work good on very dry skin?
Start your review of CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz!
Meg F.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Meg F.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product with all my heart it will always be my skin care routine, but I feel like the pump is too much expose and could get particles and dirt on it. I will tell everyone that’s using this right after the shower it is so good to put this on it just refreshers you and keeps you moisturized which is important part of your skin care routine💗💗💗
Corryn N.
Northwood, OH
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Corryn N.
THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY SKIN. I have tried everything under the moon, and since I started using this it changed my skin completely. I will never use anything else!
Lautaro B.
Naperville, IL
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Lautaro B.
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer is very good!!! You don’t need a big amount of it, just a small application is enough to keep you skin hydrated all day!!! Plus, the price is affordable.
Jannet R.
seattle
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for combination skin, doesn’t leave my skin too oily or two dry and is good for sensitive skin since doesn’t make me break out or have itchy skin either. It has a prettt light consistency, at least compared to the Cerave cream in a tub. You can see it the picture that it’s not super runny, but is still still kinda light once blended in.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: CVS
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz I’ve been a devoted user of the Cerave Moisturizing Cream for rich moisturizing. Since it’s Summer and extremely hot and humid I needed a lighter moisturizer and the Cerave lotion is great! My skin is soft and still hydrated and the lotion makes it feel like I have nothing on despite the heat.
Melina D.
New Paltz
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Melina D.
I love this product so much! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. One thing I don’t like is how long it takes to set in my skin. I use it twice a day after I cleanse my face with the cerve cleanser. I would always buy again. It is a needed essential
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Had to try this since so many people on here love CeraVe and I’m so glad I did. This lotion is amazing! Super light and silky, soaks right in, and no smell to it so even my husband and son could use it. Just after 2 uses my skin is so soft. Will definitely have to try their other products.
Yocelin V.
Beardstown Illinois
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Yocelin V.
I’ve been using this product for over 8 months now. When applied to the skin it feels cooling and moisturizing! I absolutely loved it and it’s also a really affordable product.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the CeraVe Moisturizing lotion and it comes in different sizes/prices. This is lighter than the cream, dries down faster. This works really well on normal and dry skin types. Has a blend of ceramides, glycerin, cholesterol, and hyaluronic acid. Leaves the skin feeling instantly hydrated and smooth. This is fragrance free and works beautifully on my sensitive skin
Cassidy P.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz uploaded by Cassidy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very good moisturizer/lotion, it left my face feeling both hydrated and soft. It’s definitely become one of my favorite daily moisturizers. Compared to other moisturizers it made my skin feel healthier and not super oily after applying it like most lotions. And finally it’s super affordable.CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliza A.
Falkner, MS
il y a 3 mois
Christina J. il y a 2 mois
I prefer CeraVe. I find it more moisturizing.
Stephanie Z.
il y a un an
Thoughts on the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - 16 fl oz ? I currently use the moisturizing cream and I am curious how people like the moisturizing lotion.
Melissa W. il y a un an
I really love this lotion for my hands and body. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy afterwards.
Jennifer  T.
Selby, North Yorkshire
il y a un an
hadassah T. il y a un an
it's really good! it's light and affordable
Kennedy A.
San Diego, CA
Leslie L. il y a un an
It is, especially for dry or normal skin types. Very good value.