CeraVe

by CeraVe

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream 57g

Been trying to build a new morning routine as I am no long satisfied with my old one but I'm not quite too sure what face moisturiser to use? My skin is not too oily, except for my T zone and my cheeks sometimes get a bit too dry. Would this be a good choice?
Start your review of Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides!
Jennifer W.
Saint Paris, OH
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Jennifer W.
Review for: , , , ,
Amazing!! This stuff is mind blowing ! Just a tiny bit goes a long way .. And my face had some dry spots on it , I applied this at night over my serums to seal everything in and my face and neck feel so soft.. prolly my favorite moisturizer ever honestly !
Natalia M.
Naples, FL
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Natalia M.
Review for: , , , ,
It really moisturize and restore my skin. I use it at night and in the morning. It has a rich texture. In love with this cream.CeraVe Moisturizing Cream For Normal To Dry Skin - 8 fl oz
Nicolle W.
Oakville, ON
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Nicolle W.
Review for: , , , ,
This is really good for the price. It is rich and thick feeling going on the skin but it absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave the skin with any residual stickiness or greasiness. It does not feel heavy on the skin and does feel very moisturizing on the skin. I love the fact that it is fragrance free. My only complaint is that it does sting ever so slightly when first applied but that does go away very quickly.
Angela S.
Adelaide
I bought this for my face but I think it was too heavy for my face and I was breaking out. I’m not entirely sure it was the moisturiser but that was the only thing I had changed on my face routine, so I don’t use it on my face. I use it on my body though and it’s amazing it keeps my skin moisturised for ages not like other moisturisers that don’t even feel like you’ve applied moisturiser. Will buy again.
Haley W.
Vancouver, BC
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Haley W.
Review for: , , , ,
Perfect moisturizer if your skin gets really dry over the winter. I suffer from eczema and this definitely help to relieve the symptoms. I use this on my face and body and have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin moisture
Abbie G.
Beaconsfield , QC
Review for: , , , ,
Love this product so much! Really helped improve my skin, not irritating at all. I would maybe get the one with spf next time:)
Jannat B.
england
Review for: , , , ,
I recommend this for people who may have dry skin. It does its job leaving skin smooth and dry free
Veronica S.
Milan
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Veronica S.
Review for: , , , ,
A must have in your skin care collection and a routine, It is so hydrating and very light weight. younger skin doesn't really need moisturizer but I like to use it on the dry spots on my face, and if I want an extra boost of hydration. Definitely recommend this if you have combination to oily skin like me.
Joliane R.
Cerave Moisturizing Cream Daily Face & Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Hyaluronic Acid & 3 Ceramides uploaded by Joliane R.
Review for: , , , ,
Une creme parfaite pour les peaux sensible et sèche, elle laisse la peau douce et bien hydratée et elle diminue les rougeurs. Je la conseil fortement pour la qualité le prix est abordable ! A perfect cream for sensitive and dry skin, it leaves the skin soft and well hydrated and it reduces redness. I strongly recommend it for the quality the price is affordable!
Cathy B.
Review for: , , , ,
Just bought this and am looking forward to giving it to my daughter. You can never start taking care of your skin too early, she's turning 21 this month and implementing a good moisturizer into her daily routine is a great way to start.