Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth

Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth!
How would you rate this product?
Alina O.
Hyannis, MA
Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth uploaded by Alina O.
An excellent cream for the cold season. I have dry skin in winter and spring. This cream has been saving me perfectly for the second year already. the cream is dense, but absorbed and does not leave the feeling of a mask on the face.
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth uploaded by Yuliia S.
A good nourishing face cream. Thick, a little greasy. I liked it, the skin is firm in the morning! It is not spent sparingly (I apply a thick layer of cream). It’s good for dry and very dry skin. On my dry and sensitive skin, it was a little hot for the first few minutes after application.
Sara R.
It'a good cream, it is good for my dry skin. Its moisturizes verry well. I would recommend this if you have a dry to verry dry skin.
Mel A.
Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth uploaded by Mel A.
Super produit. Application agréable hydratation ++ usage familiale permet d’être pratique!!
Mara K.
Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml Hyaluronic Acid Dry Sensitive Skin Soft Smooth uploaded by Mara K.
It’s my night cream. It’s really heavy for my skin but I love how my face turned out in the morning. It’s perfect for matching with serums! 🙌🏻
sarah L.
Lokeren
This cream is Really Good if you have dry spots On your face. I have dry spots on My nose And i use this before i do My fondation.
Jasmine A.
Mullhyttan
It's fantastic, I have very dry skin and it's really useful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone how has dryer skin because it really helps. It's my go to when I have dry patches and I would definitely buy this again. I love this product

Looking for your answer?