BY CERAVE #1 in Facial Moisturizers

Type of skin:
Normal to dry

Areas of concern:
Dry skin, itchy skin, National Eczema Association accepted, psoriasis prone skin

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

T B.
I can not rave about this product enough! I've used this brand for their facial moisturizers and they've worked very well. Then, I noticed that they sell body lotions and creams and I knew I had to try them. I was told that lotions in a jar are more heavy duty and that is for sure with this product! I use it on my legs, arms, and hands and they've never been softer. Within a few days I noticed a difference! I thought my skin was soft before, and boy was I wrong. This is great in the winter time when everything is dry and needs the moisture. Its also great to use in the summer after tanning and a shower to help keep the skin moisturized after being dried out from the sun. I apply this once a day after a shower and have noticed a world of difference. I highly recommend this to anyone with any skin type. It doesn't have a heavy fragrance and is easy to apply. In addition, it also dries rather quickly and the consistency is not like other lotions. Other lotions can be watery and this one is thick. Love this product and I highly recommend it! 5/5 Stars!
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
About a month ago, I visited my dermatologist after experiencing severely dry skin on my hands. After trying several over-the-counter hand creams and lotions, none of them performed well or alleviated any of the dryness, therefore my dermatologist suggested this Cerave moisturizing cream. To prove its efficacy, he took a sample of the cream and applied to my hands and within seconds, I could already feel and see my hands softening and the skin repairing itself. Now it is truly the only cream I will use on my hands, as it is gentle, easy to apply and works wonders!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Perfect for dry, flaky and especially sensitive skin!!! There is no fragrance or harsh chemicals so it works perfectly on my dry and sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave an oily residue like some cream moisturizers and instead dries down pretty quickly while still keeping you moisturized. I use this every morning to add a light amount of moisture to my skin that won’t end up making me look shiny. Comes in a HUGE container, will last you for a long time!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I use this as a skin barrier after BOTH AM and PM skincare routine to form a barrier protection to seal in my skincare. A little goes a long way. I ALWAYS recommend putting anything on the face with the Spatty or another silicone tool to keep product contamination free. This barrier goes on BEFORE I prime my face for makeup application and AFTER I apply a sleep mask or night cream to my face. It keeps everything sealed in. At night I use a silk pillowcase. It keeps my skin moist and it keeps wrinkles at bay to maximize my skincare routine benefits.
Amy P.
Love, love love this cream! I typically have dehydrated skin, especially in winter, and I have suffered from eczema all my life. I never really thought to give CeraVe a try until I started watching Dr. Dray on YouTube. She raves about the brand and explains what ceremides are and how important they are to skin health. I'm so glad I started using this- my skin feels AMAZING. I put it on straight out of the shower in damp skin and it absorbs pretty quick without a greasy feel. This cream with be a permanent fixture in my bathroom forever.
Katrina M.
Hamden, CT
I have been using Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel but I live in the Northeast so my skin suffers in the winter time. The gel wasn't cutting it for my dry and flaky face so I decided to pick up this at Target! I'm a few days in and it works so well. It soaks in faster than any other moisturizer I've ever used. I highly recommend if you need something thick but not oily! I was nervous that it would clog my pores but that hasn't been the case.  CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for the winter win!
Sheela V.
My HG. I have been using this on my body for years but I have never before put it on my face (don't really know why...) I decided to revamp my routine and cute everything out except cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF but I felt like my Cerave PM was just a little too light to use on its own. I slathered the Cerave cream on my face and it is seriously amazing! It feels moisturizing without feeling too thick and my skin just soaks it up! I woke up the next morning and my skin felt more radiant than it has in so long. I don't know why I haven't been using it on my face this whole time!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is hands down the best heavy duty face moisturizer I've ever used. I live in the Midwest, and in the winter my face and body become the Sahara desert--to the point where I get dry red patches. I found this googling unscented moisturizers, and I won't use anything else. I put it on in the evening before I go to bed and I wake up with soft, supple skin. It's thick enough that I definitely wouldn't wear it under makeup, and it takes some time to soak in. The price is so low and the amount of product you get is unreal, this one jar is going to last me  years!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I have been using this face cream for years. i came across it because is a pharmacy product and is very convenient  to find it at your local pharmacy or beauty supply. I also, liked the ingredients when I first purchased it. This cream is very light weight, it dries up quickly, and the best  part is that it doesn't leave your face oily. I am currently using other face moisturizer, but if you are a first time buyer I definitely recommend it.
Bern A.
Ever since I was little, Aveeno has been the only thing that ever worked on my dry, irritated, itchy excema skin. I don’t know if it’s a new formula, but these last few years it has not worked for me at all. Enter Cerave. I had a patient reccomend it when I first moved to Texas. At the time, I was only able to purchase it thru the website!! It was amazing, a little on the pricey side, but it worked so well, I didn’t care about the price!! It is a thicker consistency, but my skin loves it, and it doesn’t burn my skin like Aveeno does when my irritation is at an all time high! I had another excema flare up recently, and after all the crazy died down, this lotion did it’s job keeping me hydrated and comfortable. Definitely a staple in my skin scare arcinal. I do use this on my face but I try to steer away from my eyes, but, I’ve used it before and it works to keep my eye area hydrated!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you use Cerave for both morning and night?
Wajiha F.
Does this cream absorb quickly ?
Amber H.
Cudahy, WI
Does this product work well with oily skin?
Ashley H.
Marion, NC
I have very sensitive skin. Does this moisturizer cause you to break out?
Gladys R.
Is this good for combination skin? I have acne but my fave is also dry in some areas. Does it feel very moisturizing? I'm using the Cerave facial moisturizing lotion and it doesn't feel too moisturizing. Is this one better?