BY CERAVE #1 in Facial Moisturizers

A compromised skin barrier can lead to dryness and itching—and aggravate skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. A moisturizing cream can help reinforce the skin barrier with hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, or a ceramide cream that replenishes essential skin barrier components.

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream acts as both by effectively hydrating as it helps restore the skin’s protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and ideal for dry and very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream features patented MVE Delivery Technology to release a steady stream of hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides throughout the day and night. Suitable for sensitive skin, this oil-free and fragrance-free ceramide cream also helps the skin hold on to moisture while improving its look and feel.

• Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
  • MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
  • Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  • Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
  • Non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin
  • Developed with dermatologists

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Usage:

• Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.

• Have anyone tried using this as face cream? How do you li...3 Answers
  • Do you use Cerave for both morning and night? 26 Answers
  • Is this product greasy? 4 Answers
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

Start your review of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have dry skin naturally and its been a burden for as long as i can remember and i always hated having to reapply lotion all day but i put this on in the morning and it works wonders! It doesn't leave you sticky like some lotions can goes on nicely and isn't heavy at all. Also last for a while because it comes it a good sized jar which make this good for being who want to be money-concious but get good quality." in 265 reviews
  • "CeraVe moisturizing cream is 100% awesome. I have really sensitive skin, and recently stumbled upon the oil-cleansing method -- so I've totally gotten rid of every face wash I own, and instead massage my face with olive oil every evening. After I rinse off the oil, I apply a thin layer of CeraVe, and my skin is seriously so soft and the clearest it's been in years. I haven't gotten a single new zit since I switched up my cleaning routine! The price is awesome, the tub is HUGE, and you only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It's kind of a bummer that it doesn't come with a pump, but you can buy one on amazon for like $10. That way the contents of the tub stay sanitary after many uses." in 214 reviews
  • "I have eczema and my skin is very sensitive, this is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized all day." in 159 reviews
Mrs. M.
LA
Purchased at: Target
🌅Blue Sunset 🌅
Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!
👉Adding a dab of cream into my face routine works wonders during fussy weather.
🍦The Scoop🍦
Eyeshadow Primer:
• [user:lagirlcosmetics] Pro Concealer in “Vanilla”
Eyeshadow:
• [user:juviasplace] “The Saharan Palette” +
• [user:bhcosmetics] “Ultimate Artistry Palette”
Lipstick:
• [user:jeffreestarcosmetics]
Liquid Velour Lipstick in “Doll Parts”
Mascara:
• [user:doucceofficial] “Maxlash Volumizer”
Eyelashes:
• SILKSENCE Magnetic 🧲 Lashes from Tydeea T.
Blush & Bronzer Duo: • [user:elfcosmetics]
Highlighters:
• [user:jeffreestarcosmetics] in “Regina George” • [user:citycolorcosmetics] in “Nebula”
Foundation:
• [user:lorealmakeup] Infallible #420
Loose Powder:
Detty N. “Fit Me” Translucent
Brows:
•Tattoo Studio Brow Gel in #257 by Detty N.
Face Prep:
• [user:cerave] Moisturizing Cream 🌟
• [user:dermae] Oil Free Charcoal Moisturizer
• [user:beautycreations.cosmetics] ”Poreless Face Primer”
Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #selfie #lookoftheday #photooftheday #motd #nofilter #GRWM #undiscovered_muas #everydaymakeup #nomakeupmakeup #cosmetics #juviasplace #bhcosmetics
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so moisturizing without being greasy. The texture is good and the consistency is wonderful. It is gentle and very soothing. I’ve already tried the facial wash and loved it so I decided to try this moisturizer...and I’m glad I did! Awesome cream. Cost is reasonable. Definitely recommend 👍
Shiloh C.
Bethlehem
I really can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer. It is extremely hydrating and lasts a really long time. The packaging is great especially if you get the lid that has the pump on it, it just makes it a little bit more sanitary which I enjoy. I find myself even with extremely oily skin reaching for this on a daily basis, especially in the winter months. I use this primarily on my face, on my lips when they get dry and cracked, but I also use it on my hands, elbows, and anywhere else that gets really dry in the winter. I love that this is unscented and has ceramides and hyaluronic acid in it which are two incredibly hydrating compounds you should look for in a moisturizer. I started using this when I was in middle school which is about 10 years ago and I’ve gone through so many of these tubs. I love this moisturizer and recommend it for all skin types!
Madeline D.
Clifton, NJ
I can't sing enough praises about this moisturizing cream. I use it everywhere that I feel dry. It's definitely a heavier moisturizer though so keep this in mind. I have really oily skin but when I use Drunk Elephant's retinol product, my skin can be a tad drier some nights so when I notice that, I use a little bit of this (and I do mean a little bit) and I wake up the next morning and my skin is plump and moisturized. Ironically, even though my face is extremely oily, the rest of my body is crazy dry so I use this after I get out of the shower and I am not tight or itchy or ashy at all with this product. I love it so much.
Suzy G.
GLASSPORT, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I wanted to use this for at least a week before I reviewed it just in case it broke me out. It did not.
This is the kind of cream that feels amazing being slathered on after a long day. The best part is you can use it on face and body, which is really hard to find. I bought the hydrating cleanser as well, and the 2 have made my winter skin stop burning, and so smooth and soft. I use it on my neck, arms and hands everytime as well. It is so thick and luxurious that it feels as though I am pampering myself. Yes, it comes in a jar, and people have problems with that, but I am not one of them. A little goes a long way but I do enjoy massaging it in until it absorbs. And it does absorb surprisingly well and fast considering the thickness of it.
So far I have zero complaints. This really feels like an HG for me.
Wendy D.
Bakersfield
I reviewed a zillion YouTube videos checking to see what dermatologists recommends. More than brands I focused in on ingredients like ceramides, hylauronic acids, peptides etc. You guys.... Cerave has it all! The price is just and added benefit to s really great product! Best of all ....the tub Cerave can be used on the face! Just keep in mind that for daytime moisture Cerave has a SPF day cream!
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Bought this for the first time at CVS with my 40% off anything coupon and my $10 off Health & Beauty coupon. Gave it a try after the reviews on here, I have to say out of all the moisturizers I use this one does not leave a greasy residue. It's super gentle on my skin, which is great especially since I have sensitive/combo skin and also rosacea. During the winter time my cheeks and the area around my mouth usually get super dry and flaky but my nose is still slightly shiny, after this moisturizer, those dry flaky areas are moisturized and soft all day. It truly does leave my skin feeling super supple and smooth. I recommend it to those with sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I’ve tried a lot of drugstore and high end moisturizers, and some are great, and some are not even worth it. However, if you are looking for a moisturizer, especially if you have dry skin; this is it. This is the moisturizer you NEED. Scrap everything else and get this instead. It doesn’t clog your pores, doesn’t cause acne, and it’s completely safe on the skin. This has transformed my skin entirely. It’s done more for my skin than any other moisturizer. I very much suggest purchasing this, and it’s incredibly affordable and a massive container of moisturizer, too. It’s probably going to last me well over a year based on how big it is, and I’m happy about it. 😊
Liaren D.
HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER, BODY LOTION, FACE LOTION, HAND CREAM, YOU NAME IT! It does it all! I switched to using this Cerave cream after using Kiehl's moisturizer because Kiehl's made me break out like crazy and kind of burned my skin a little. I had to switch to something that was more gentle for me. I love this! The texture of this is pretty thick, but doesn't feel heavy on the face and doesn't apply thick on the face either. I use a good amount of this on my face and this doesn't leave me feeling/looking oily. It doesn't break me out either. I don't know what else to say but this is great!
Krysten A.
Longview
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried tons of high end moisturizers and decided to try this when I ran out of my Drunk Elephant Protini. Reading so many great reviews, and seeing many of my favorite youtubers rave about it, I picked it up at Walmart and decided to try it and WOW I love it! It’s a thicker lotion but it absorbs so well and so fast! I was shocked! I have normal acne prone skin with some dryness due to a new retinol. I wish it didn’t have parabens in it but overall it’s a fantastic moisturizer that does a great job at moisturizer and absorbing. No greasy feeling and you only need a little lotion to cover. I’ll be using this for a long time!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you use Cerave for both morning and night?
Wajiha F.
Does this cream absorb quickly ?
Amber H.
Cudahy, WI
Does this product work well with oily skin?
Ashley H.
Marion, NC
I have very sensitive skin. Does this moisturizer cause you to break out?
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Does this cream work for very dry skin?