Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCeraVe
Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce

CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce

by CeraVe

Do you recommend this product for my face 's skin care?CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce
I’ve been using no7 night cream and I don’t know if it’s doing much would this one be good to try out for my skin?
Start your review of CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Jewel L.
Saint Paul, MN
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Jewel L.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite moisturizer I’ve tried so far. Has hyaluronic acid to help moisturize also ingredients that will help your skin that are not irritating. The price is really good for what you get I’d recommend this.
Rebekah A.
windham
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Rebekah A.
Hydrates well and provides protection with sunscreen. Gentle on my super sensitive skin. Wish it was truly odorless but I’ll take it.
Sara F.
Manchester, CT
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Sara F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it!!!! It’s always one of my go to!! Super lightweight and with small work there’s no white cast at all!! Best part it has spf 30 💖✨
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream is really moisturizing. It takes a second to actually absorb but my skin is not dry after using this at all.
Anai H.
Orlando, FL
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Anai H.
I love this product. It has spf and its broad spectrum. Usually facial sunscreen leaves my face oily but this one doesnt. Even when I sweat the sunscreen stays on. This is definitely a staple in my skincare routine. Also it has no white cast!!
chloe N.
buffalo , NY
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by chloe N.
i really like this moisturizer, it works great as a sunscreen too. it’s thick like a sunscreen, and makes your skin so smooth throughout the day.
Corbin R.
Oklahoma City, OK
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Corbin R.
I absolutely love all CeraVe products, but especially face products! I’ve used this for so long in my routine, along with the PM moisturizer. Throw in their resurfacing retinol serum, and your skin is as clean, healthy, and fresh as it can be!
Brandy G.
Nacogdoches, TX
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Brandy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it the best for extra dry skin! The best local store bought product!💙 Great for sensitive skin and dry skin leaving you face smooth and refreshed without weighing it down! With hyaluronic acid and essential ceramides and fragrance free! You can’t beat it!💙
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Amazon
🇺🇸This facial cream with sunscreen will keep you hydrated throughout the day, it does not contain oils or aromas, it is perfect for sensitive skin... It has sun protection of SPF 30, ceramics, and hyaluronic acid that will help your face look incredible after using it... Its price is minimal for the benefits you will get from it... 🇪🇨 Está crema facial con protector solar te mantendrá hidrata durante todo el día, no contiene aceites ni aromas es perfecta para pieles sensibles...Tiene una protección solar de SPF 30, cerámicas y ácido hialurónico que ayudará a tu rostro a verse increíble después de usarla...Su precio es mínimo para los beneficios que obtendrás de ella... CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce
Alyssa S.
CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM, 3 Ounce uploaded by Alyssa S.
i love this moisturizer so so much. i’ve been using it for over a year now and it even includes a sunscreen. it’s super thick and sometimes hard to get into ur skin but i love it !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dariana C.
Lawrence, MA
Valentina P.
Orlando, FL
il y a 5 mois
Leila G. il y a 5 mois
Yes, It is (3oz -89ml)...
Julia S.
N Kingstown, RI
il y a 6 mois
Kiki W. il y a 6 mois
I actually love this because for sunscreen it isn’t too thick! It’s light weight compared to other sunscreens and spf is so important for skin protection so I think this is perfect!