BeautySkinSun CareCeraVe
Mineral Sunscreen Stick

Cerave Mineral Sunscreen Stick

SPF 50 mineral sunscreen stick

Does this leave a white cast? Also does the product last long if you’re someone who reapplies twice a day? Ie will you finish the stick in one month?
I have extremely sensitive skin and tend to break out with make up and any other product I put on my face. I’ve tried many sunscreens and wanted opinions on whether you guys think this is a good sunscreen for acne pone and combination skin?
How does this smell? Is it oily?
Start your review of Cerave Mineral Sunscreen Stick!
Product Highlights
Nice, light protective product. Fantastic for people who have sensitive skin! A must for your skincare routinein reviews
I love CeraVe products. They are cruelty free and seriously save my very sensitive dry skin. in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
1,285 reviews
Cerave Mineral Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Letty S.
I love Cerve products as my husband have very sensitive skin. This sunscreen stick is comparable with their skin and definitely prevents the usual fight that ensues when attempting to apply ssunscreen into face. The only downside is it leaves a white residue/film that usually needs to be rubbed in. I haven’t encountered this with other face sticks.
Shreya R.
Maryland
Cerave Mineral Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Shreya R.
The [product:cerave-mineral-sunscreen-spf-50-2.5-fl-oz] is a good sunscreen to use. I noticed it’s not waterproof but it’s still sunscreen. I used it on my fave and it left a purplish color light tint on my face. I used makeup on top of it and it didn’t show after. I just blend the sunscreen well deep into my skin and it was fine afterwards. It didn’t make my skin oily either
Adrienne J.
Strong and long lasting. I used this for my kids at the beach and even in the water I don’t find myself having to reapply as much as others. It’s very effective and the only one I use for my family
Ashley G.
Ayer, MA
Cerave Mineral Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Ashley G.
You already know CereVe is the best! This product is a little bit pricey, however, it works the best out of the million sunscreens I have tried. I have red hair and fair skin so I burn easily. I apply this to my face and body and I am good for a few hours. It also is super lightweight and won't make you feel greasy.
Emily G.
Elizabethtown, KY
I do like this sunscreen. I use it as a primer under my makeup or just alone on my t zone. It’s basic but good for the price. I’ll continue to repurchase plus it’s spf 50! I also like that’s it mineral I don’t break out as much.
member-3a718
I love this sunscreen. It is very gentile and I highly recommend this product. I found this brand from TikTok and I’m obsessed
Stephanie O.
I want to qualify this review by saying this is a mineral sunscreen which will leave your skin with a white hue, which many will not like. I mainly use this in the heat of spring, summer, and fall. For my face this has been an excellent sunscreen. I prefer a mineral sunscreen so that I dont get a chemical sunscreen running into my eyes when it is hot out. What is better is this sunscreen includes CeraVe's ceramides for softer and healthier skin.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,115 reviews
This brand I use for my sensitive skin and my body I love to protect my fair skin as possible
Tisha V.
Austin, TX
I’ve been looking for affordable tinted sunscreen and I found this baby! this product it’s incredible. I love using this, it’s like bb cream. I highly recommend this if your working wholeday and wearing a mask. It gives you glow and at the same time protection. LOVE THIS TINTED SUNSCREEN SO MUCH.
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Great for sensitive skin. Provide great coverage and stays put and doesn’t get into your eyes. It's an nice sunscreen!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...