Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths

by CeraVe

Makeup remover cloth and gentle cleanser

How well does this product work for sensitive skin?
Are Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths eco friendly or biodegradable? Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Eva B.
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Target
🪐Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths I loved these makeup wipes. With very sensitive skin, it can be very difficult for me to find a product that I like. The formula is really amazing. I loved the way the product felt on my skin, I would buy it again. I love this product 😍✨💄Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths
Victoria H.
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Victoria H.
These are the absolute best makeup wipes I have ever used. When they say gentle, they mean gentle. They are so soft on my skin, yet effectively remove makeup.
Brittany D.
Gretna, LA
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Brittany D.
I really want to like these wipes, great at removing all traces of my makeup, I used front and back of the wipe and it completely remove all of my makeup and does not dry out my face. The only downfall my face is left burning. I’m left with this burning feeling as if I wipe my face with alcohol.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Eva O.
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different makeup wipe removers, and I have not found any of them that doesn’t leave a greasy feeling to your skin that works hard to remove even the hardest waterproof mascara out there. It does have a slight burning feeling but it takes off all the makeup. I highly recommend these.
Aryiel A.
Canton, GA
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Aryiel A.
So I decided to test these out .. Instead of my usual go-to Make up remover that is a liquid. Cerave in general is just an amazing brand In my opinion. I like that The wipes removed my make up gently.. it did have a Slight burning sensation at first but it took all my make up off easily without it feeling greasy. I definitely recommend these!
allie G.
Austin, TX
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by allie G.
I’m personally a huge fan of all CeraVe products....and their makeup wipes don’t disappoint!! I typically don’t like makeup removing wipes (they all irritate my skin), but this one really is my one exception! I have a combination skin type, so these are perfect for my skin. They are extremely gentle and effective for both face and eye makeup. Definitely recommend!!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Happy summer 🌸 Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths is literally a gentle makeup remover, not harsh on the skin, almost no scent either. I have always liked the brand, especially the face wash, however, I expected more of these cleanser wipes. It doesn’t remove all the makeup, mainly around the eyes. So if you have mascara on, it is a bit stubborn to remove with this wipes.
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Because I loved the creave cleanser so much, I was super excited to try these out. When I take these out of the package, they feel dry and as if my skin is being ripped off. I don’t recommend.
Morgan T.
Celina, TX
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Morgan T.
This BURNSSSS your skin and made little patches of irritated/dry skin around my eyes. I tried this product bc on EWG it says this is clean of harsh ingredients but you’re better off using neutrogena wipes apparently. Would LOVE an alternative that is natural, works and doesn’t burn. These wipes WILL get your makeup off with some rubbing, but will also fry your face off. Will be returning on my next Ulta trip!! “Ultra gentle” WHAT A JOKE.
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: CVS
I tried these after my cetephil ones ran out and weren’t in stock at the local store. I do like these and used them and did not wash my face after and I surprisingly did not break out! I have very sensitive skin and these worked great for me. They are a bit greasy but besides that great. Also a bit pricey for face wipes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara K.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
il y a 6 mois
Kaitlyn F. il y a 6 mois
I'm not sure. I'd assume not since of the chemicals in the product.
Kate S.
S Rockwood, MI
il y a 7 mois
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths ,, I just purchased these from target! I have very sensitive skin and love my cerave products so far! Do any influensters have anything good/bad to say about these?
Sabrina S. il y a 7 mois
Love all CeraVe products. Gentle on the skin but still effective. No complaints about these wipes!
Amanda A.
Tulsa, OK
il y a 2 ans
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths Does anyone else find these irritating to sensitive skin? I’m doing accutane right now, so it could just be that.
Brittany D. il y a 3 mois
Yes it leaves me with a burning feeling after each use and I don’t have sensitive skin
Ambition_Mami T.
Camden, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Cerave Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths I really would like to know does these wipes really work on taking your make up off with out making a mess??
Marcy D. il y a 2 ans
They do take the makeup off, but they sting a little.