CeraVe Kid's Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 50

by CeraVe

Does it work?
Start your review of CeraVe Kid's Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Sparta
Awesome product,  2 of my 5 children burn real easy and this prevented them from any kind of sun damage to their skin. I wish it came in a more bulk size type. Met my expectations, yes it did.
Roseville , MI
This spray was easy to use and the smell is not overwhelming however it does leave quite a residue on the skin regardless of how well you rub it in and personally I doubt the 50spf as I am diligent about re applying hourly and my kids still burned. We tossed it after the second use since my kids just kept burning. Went back to badger and no more sunburn
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a good sunscreen as it keeps the sun from burning but daughter, i just think it's a bit more costly than most and too thick for a spray on. It feels like it washes away faster too, but it could just be the color. It was good i just wouldn't buy it again.
Columbia, SC
Love this for pool and beach days! I do apply it more often than I do the lotions, which maybe defeats the freedom of a wet skin spray? Gives me confidence for extra coverage. Doesn't streak or have any weird smells and has never allowed a burn!
Dinuba, CA
This sunscreen is good for impatient babies and kids. It’s a little expensive but works good. It’s sensitive and doesn’t irritate skin. You just spray it on quickly and it dries fast so no having to waste time rubbing it all over your body.
Troy
Easy to apply to kids skin. You just spray and let them go. You do not have to worry if your child has sensitive skin with this product. It was a wonderful but for my girl with eczema! CeraVe Kid's Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 50
Saint George, UT
CeraVe has never let me down. I feel like my toddler is protected for the 2 hours. The smell isn’t awful like some sunscreens, and she has never complained of her eyes hurting. I would recommend this to parents of toddlers.
Magalia, CA
I love this kids sunscreen. It comes in a light spray that is super easy to apply to my wiggly kids. It has a high SPF that keeps my kids from burning. I definitely recommend this sunscreen!
Yonkers, Ny
Since we do use this brand lotion, I knew that this product would be light on the skin for my daughter. I was right. It has the typical instructions for reapplication and gets the job done
Pendleton
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great summer time must have. It so nice the spray is easy. Especially if you have squirmy little ones. I would love if it had a better smell but over all great product