CeraVe Kid's Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 50

by CeraVe

Does it work?
Start your review of CeraVe Kid's Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Plainview, TX
I use this for water play on both of my kids. They take a break and I spray them down again. I only gave 4 stars because it's very drying and after a few uses the spray nozzle doesn't work
Frederick, MD
I can't attest to how this product serves its actual purpose, both as a sunscreen and as being waterproof. After an hour I had to wipe it all off of my skin, because it still wasn't dry and left my skin feeling oily -- something just short of baby oil. Since it is a spray-on product, it also managed to leave a film all over the floor of my bathroom that was slick and frankly dangerous. I'm always on the quest for a sunscreen that feels light, absorbs easily, and dries clear, and this did none of those things well. If an oily texture doesn't bother you, give it a try.
Imperial, PA
Its a bit on the pricey side. As much as were outside and in the pool its nice to have a less expensive spf but this stuff works really well on wet skin. As opposed to having to dry everyone off and reapply every hour. I would reccomend. But unless you dont mind the cost save this one for use after and during swimmimg.
Burlington
I really like using this with my kids during the summer while going to the pool. Both my kids already use this brand lotion because of their eczema and this product doesn't disappoint. Not only does it keep them protected but it also keeps their skin moisturized.
Orlando, FL
Love how easy to use it is and a little goes a long way. Sunscreens tend to be on the pricey side but this one was reasonable and safe to use on my little one. I love this brand for the entire family and I recommend this for kids with skin sensitivity as well.
My children have sensitive skin.  This sunscreen did not irritate them at all.  It was affordable, and we will definitely use again. They sometimes complain that sunscreen hurts their eyes, this did not irritate them at all. It also smelled great!
Hawthorne , CA
My son’s are autistic so the less squishy lotion for them the better this is an amazing to go bottle for or beach/hiking adventures it dosnt give that gray cast over the skin and most importantly it gives them great Iv protection on our trips
South Gate, CA
During our summer outings this products was used many times. I thought that being that it's a spray would be a problem but it wasn't. It does not shoot out crazy. It worked well being that my child was not sunburned. Will use again
This product is amazing. I love the ease of the spray. Both of my kids have eczema. It has always been a concern of what I put on them. We use other CeraVe products and love them just as much as this one. Great coverage and protection. Great ease of application.
Orland , CA
I love this product because it so easy to re apply even whe she is wet it just goes right on and stays on my child enjoys it becasue it is quick and easy and convenient