BY CERAVE

NEW Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1% i Developed with Dermatologists Steroid Free Contains Ceramides Relieves Itch Irritation From: Dry Skin Insect Bites Sunburn In a Clinical Study* 100% of People Experienced Relief for Even Their Most Severe Itch Most People Experienced Itch Relief within 2 Minutes For Most People, Itch Relief Lasted 8 Hours *From a study of 34 subjects. Individual results may vary. see more...

Ahsiya N.
Ahsiya N.
This lotion was not a terrible buy, but it was not my absolute favorite. It was recommend by my dermatologist for my eczema and I don't believe I would buy it again, despite its affordability. The smelling was weird for me and I would prefer using Cetaphil
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
I really like this lotion. I have dry itchy skin and it has helped moisturize and relieve the itching.
Sara T.
Sara T.
**One thing I noticed is that the directions say to only use it on the affected area a few times a day. It's not for everyday/nonstop use. It's meant to be used when the itching from a flair up is bothering you.

I actually really like this lotion. I have it on hand for when my eczema is starting to itch. It really does get rid of itching quickly. It doesn't last super long, though. I like to use it and wait a few minutes for it to soak in and start working. Then I add my thicker moisturizers for healing. If you use as directed, it will last you a good while.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Palisades Park
Used for my boyfriend's pretty intense and bubbling sun poisoning with itchy peeling along with aloe treatments (sounds great right?) Definitely helped with the first few days of the burn until he didn't need it anymore. Helped get him through 8 hours of work before reapplying. Would definitely recommend. CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion, 8 oz