Add a Photo

By CERAVE
CeraVe Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

BOGO 40% OFF

CeraVe Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

4 days left

NEW Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1% i Developed with Dermatologists Steroid Free Contains Ceramides Relieves Itch Irritation From: Dry Skin Insect Bites Sunburn In a Clinical Study* 100% of People Experienced Relief for Even Their Most Severe Itch Most People Experienced Itch Relief within 2 Minutes For Most People, Itch Relief Lasted 8 Hours *From a study of 34 subjects. Individual results may vary.
Sara T.
Sara T.

**One thing I noticed is that the directions say to only use it on the affected area a few times a day. It's not for everyday/nonstop use. It's meant to be used when the itching from a flair up is bothering you.

I actually really like this lotion. I have it on hand for when my eczema is starting to itch. It really does get rid of itching quickly. It doesn't last super long, though. I like to use it and wait a few minutes for it to soak in and start working. Then I add my thicker moisturizers for healing. If you use as directed, it will last you a good while.
Ahsiya N.
Ahsiya N.

This lotion was not a terrible buy, but it was not my absolute favorite. It was recommend by my dermatologist for my eczema and I don't believe I would buy it again, despite its affordability. The smelling was weird for me and I would prefer using Cetaphil
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL

I really like this lotion. I have dry itchy skin and it has helped moisturize and relieve the itching.