BeautyBodyBody CareCeraVe
Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion

by CeraVe

Pramoxine hydrochloride anti-itch lotion

Does this work on sun/heat induced eczema? My rash pops up any time I go outside during the summer.
Start your review of Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by ketzi T.
Today it is a priority that the skin is healthy and hydrated, the cream is very good and really helps a lot to keep certain lessons and hydrates everything in 1, #CeraVe #CreamCeraVe
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Maryjane C.
I was looking for an itch cream for my younger cousin since they were allergic to the ones we had already, and found this for $18, kinda pricey but I took the risk. Im glad I did, this works super well, everyone in my family loves this. Espicially in the spring/summer time, this is a staple for us. It does take about 2ish minutes before it starts to work, but after that you won’t be itchy for the rest of the day.
Aiza G.
National city , CA
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Target
My husband uses this and he could not stop raving about it of how this really work !! He has really dry sensitive skin so he is careful to what any kind of lotion to put on his skin .. but this was AMAZING!! Very moisturizing and it’s is not oily if you compare it to any kind of lotion this is just PERFECT!!love love love!!
Hayley P.
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Hayley P.
I’m going to be brutally honest with this one. Here it goes, it smells like the basement of my college friends fraternity house 🤭. Beer, sweat, and shame. Jk jk. But really on the beer and sweat. I’m so distracted by it while putting it on, I can’t even notice if it’s helping the itching, which makes me think it’s not helping it that much. I will say that I am sensative to smells and that I do have a condition that makes me itchy underneath my skin and not on top of it if that makes sense. So, it might not of had a chance of working for me in the first place, but 2 star rating for smell alone. Would not recommend ☹️
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Cindy S.
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Cindy S.
I love it, but I have nothing bad to say about this product, I live in a place where there are many mosquitoes, and this product is perfect for that, at the same time those bites cause an allergy, and this wonderful lotion neutralizes it I love one of my best products of this 2020
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Sugey J.
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Sugey J.
excellent I use it on my two year old son he has dry skin this cream works very well yes is long lasting very good product
Haley T.
Wellington, FL
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Haley T.
I love this lotion! At first I was hesitant to purchased because of the price but it’s totally worth the money! It’s very gentle and moisturizing. It immediately reduces the itchiness I tend to get after shaving. Loves it!
Emma S.
Matamoras, PA
Keeps my face smooth like a new-born child. It won't clog my pores like most cheep moisturizing lotion. It is on the less expensive side bit it was great. It lasted over night, but not something you would want to wear out on the town. Makes your pours close up and 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
I use this on my daughter who has eczema and it works great she stop itching about 15 min later. She has bad eczema as well so I’m happy this works. Easy application feels creamy not sticky well liked.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is great when I have eczema or really dry skin and am trying to limit the amount of steroid creams I'm using. I do find that it helps with itching more than just lotion alone. It's thicker than regular Cerave lotion, but still absorbs well. It's more expensive, but I just use it when and where I need it and anything to help with itchy, irritated skin!