CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream, 12 oz uploaded by Katheryn L.

BY CERAVE

NEW Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1% i Developed with Dermatologists Steroid Free Contains Ceramides Relieves Itch Irritation From: Dry Skin Insect Bites Sunburn In a Clinical Study* 100% of People Experienced Relief for Even Their Most Severe Itch Most People Experienced Itch Relief within 2 Minutes For Most People, Itch Relief Lasted 8 Hours *From a study of 34 subjects. Individual results may vary. see more...

Katheryn L.
Literally the ONLY body lotion I use that helps with my dry skin, itch from allergies and eczema. I used to scratch so hard when I sleep that I’d wake friends up (and not myself!) when scratching - this lotion has stopped all that. Though it’s pricey it’s well worth the buy. Many times at target they’ll do a special and give you a free healing ointment as well!
May Ann G.
Jennings
I haven't tried this one yet. I just found about this on cerave's page on Instagram. I must have for me because I've been suffering from dry itchy skin, I have tried a lot of product non really helps that much. So, will purchase them for sure whenever I'm done with the other cerave I'm using right now.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this on myself and my little girl.. I have dry skin and sometimes it can be itchy. This knocks the itch so fast. On my little girl she has eczema and itches a lot at night. I use it before she goes to bed and it helps her sleep because she's not waking up itching.
Cassidy C.
Pittsburgh, PA
We use this on my toddler for his sensitive dry skin. This is one of the only products that has worked for him.
Anna P.
This lotion is pretty thick, which I’d rather have a smooth lotion but otherwise it is great.
Michelle L.
United States
Every winter my hands get so severely dry and itchy and I develop eczema. I scratch them until they bleed in my sleep sometimes. I've started using CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream, 12 oz which has helped tremendously but I'm still looking for a little more. I'm still getting the cracking on my fingers and it hurts. Any suggestions?

Amazon