BeautyBodyBody CareCeraVe
Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream

Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream

by CeraVe

Pramoxine hydrochloride itch relief cream

Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream ?does this truly help dry itchy skin? I am miserable.
Every winter my hands get so severely dry and itchy and I develop eczema. I scratch them until they bleed in my sleep sometimes. I've started using [product:cerave-itch-relief-moisturizing-cream-12-oz] which has helped tremendously but I'm still looking for a little more. I'm still getting the cracking on my fingers and it hurts. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream!
Jessica C.
Tampa, FL
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jessica C.
This cream works very well to moisturize AND relieve itching associated with eczema and atopic dermatitis. Beware-it can sting like crazy when first applied to angry red rashes, but the sting quickly dissipates and the itch is relieved. I use it when I get an eczema flare up itchy patch, and recently for a photosensitivity reaction from wearing perfume in sunlight. It was MISERABLE, but this helps even better than prescription steroid products. Last pic is after using the cream for 2 days.
Catherine B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorite products for my hands. I get contact dermatitis from washing/sanitizing my hands so frequently and this cream has saved them from being both itchy and dry. I find that a little goes a long way - if you use too much product it will feel greasy and pill. But a small amount is very moisturizing and my hands feel so soft! It's a bit pricey at $1.93/oz, but if you have a skin condition that leaves your hands itchy/dry/red/cracking, this is the product for you.
Emily A.
Teaneck, NJ
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Emily A.
I have extremely dry skin and this has changed my life when it comes to dealing with it. I always feel moisturized and as if my skin is absorbing the cream opposed to other brands that just sit on top of the skin. I am constantly repurchasing this as it has been a great addition to my body routine
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
I love this! If you have eczema this is a must! This is steroid free but really does help with my dry, itchy skin in the winter. I use it occasionally, a few times a week, and this really does keep my skin less itchy and helps with eczema. This is accepted by national eczema group and it's a nice thick cream with no fragrance that absorbs easily into skin (you might have to rub it in a little more than the original because it's a little thicker than the original) It's more expensive than regular Cerave cream and the container isn't as big, but it's worth the price and I look for sales at places like Target. It really works unlike other nonsteroidal creams I've tried and long term steroid cream use is bad for your skin, so I'm so glad I found this! Other days I just use the regular Cerave cream, and having something to supplement that makes the cream last longer as well!
Tameeka H.
Springfield, MA
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Tameeka H.
My baby has very dry itchy skin so I purchased this product and I use it everyday on her there is nothing to improve because this is gentle to the skin and prevents itching. I would definitely purchase it again
Erin F.
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Erin F.
Purchased at: Amazon
itch relief that lasts up to 8 hours! great for super dry and sensitive skin! also good for insect bites and sunburn. cerave is developed with dermatologists!
Hano B.
Miami
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Hano B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is amazing for dry and cracked skin and even better when it itches. I can’t say enough about this. It’s a bit on the pricey side but completely worth it
Cindee P.
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Cindee P.
Purchased at: Target
I have oily skin, but patches eczema. With all the hand-washing and hand sanitizing I do, my hands have been dry and bumpy. I used this product and it healed them immediately.
Viktoria H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Viktoria H.
For someone who can’t remember a time in their life when they were not struggling with eczema, this cere ve itch relief is a must have. My biggest fear is steroid cream withdrawal, and this helps me alternate between my prescription cream, and something not as strong. I am only rating it 4 stars because it says it provides itch relief for “eight hours” but that’s a bit of a stretch. I’d say it lasts about half that time.
Maddie  I.
Kennesaw, GA
I have a severe eczema spot on my leg and not even prescription creams have helped. My skin is sensitive and reacts to anything containing steroids, but my skin felt so relieved immediately after using this. The best part was that it said steroid-free, I would highly recommend this to anyone with eczema.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flower P.
Bryan, TX
il y a 2 ans
Emily A. il y a un an
This is my go to! I suffer from eczema and this has been a life saver
Michelle L.
Imperial Bch, CA
il y a 3 ans
Every winter my hands get so severely dry and itchy and I develop eczema. I scratch them until they bleed in my sleep sometimes. I've started using Cerave Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream which has helped tremendously but I'm still looking for a little more. I'm still getting the cracking on my fingers and it hurts. Any suggestions?
shauna M. il y a un an
I feel you!! The hand cream that has really helped me a lot is Necessaire Hand Cream. It is fragrance free and helps a lot. You can find it at Sephora. Hope this helps!