CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream

CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream Does this actually work for stretch marks? Follow us on Tik tok @SarahandSahara
What is the best product for stretch marks?
Has anyone tried this and if so how does it work?
Start your review of CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ashlie B.
CeraVe Intensive Stretch Marks Cream uploaded by Ashlie B.
I used this throughout my pregnancy with my 3rd child. (first 2 were preemies & I didn’t get very big so I didn’t end up with many stretch marks from them.) But I got huge the 3rd time around & she was born over 9 pounds! Even though I ended up with a TON of stretch marks this time, they’re so light, you can only see them close up. I attached a picture to show my size while pregnant vs what my belly looks like now- you can barely see the stretch marks! & I give full credit to this product. Thank you, CeraVe!
Cindy D.
El Cerrito, CA
This product was a big surprise. First off, I don't think any product will completely remove your stretch marks. However, there are products out there that will reduce the appearance of them, and this is one of them! Just after 1 use, I noticed a big decrease in the visibility of my stretch marks. If you can find, definitely give it a try!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I found this at my local Dollar Tree and bought a tube because it was just a buck. I have since gone back and bought the rest of the bottles on the shelf. This stuff is awesome. It's made from good ingredients and actually made my stretch marks less visible. When my Dollar Tree runs out I'll either order it online or buy it at Walmart. This usually sells for 12.99 a box. If you find it, buy it.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
thick odd texture. no scent. absorbed well and other a months time of applying 2x a day i notice my skin looked blurred(softer looking and feeling) but af far as reducing the appearance 5/10
Stacie W.
Alum Creek, WV
Love this! It takes care of all those pesky stretch marks and makes the area look beautiful!
Melissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I live for cerave products!........this helped me with my stretch marks and also kept me moisturized
Denise A.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Me encantas todas las cremitas de la marca de cera ve tanto para mi y para mis pequeños es muy buenas
Elaine S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love using this, it’s great for sensitive skin, doesn’t have any added perfumes to irritate your skin, has a neutral scent and is extra moisturizing. I started seeing a difference after 3 weeks of daily application. Would recommend.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've tried this but my feelings are mixed. I liked it, but it didn't seem to work. It I had access to more it may have had a stronger effect getting rid of the stretch marks. Or lightening them possibly. I do recommend. Im sure I will try this again unless I find the right one before hand.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
It's a pretty good product it seemed to lessen the look of my stretch Mark's it not too pricey I suggest you give it a try and see how it works for you I dont know what to say on how to improve this product I havent bought anymore since my first purchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SarahandSahara A.
il y a 2 mois
Cristel S. il y a un mois
Me personally I believe it does. I haven’t had any problems with it