BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCeraVe
Intensive Stretch Mark Cream 5 oz (144 g) Pack of 3

CeraVe Intensive Stretch Mark Cream 5 oz (144 g) Pack of 3

by CeraVe

Stretch mark cream

Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks; No added fragrance; Non-greasy & fast absorbing formula; Provides controlled release of ingredients to help repaid & restore protective skin barrier; With ceramides, hyaluronic acid & argan oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CeraVe Intensive Stretch Mark Cream 5 oz (144 g) Pack of 3!
Allison N.
Faribault , MN
This product works wonders! I loved using it! The packaging is so nice and sleek! It made my skin feels so nice and soft and cleared any imperfections! What 100% recommend to a friend! Have to go pick up some more soon!
stephanie S.
Fort Worth, TX
With this product i used it where i most had stretch marks and it has helped vanish those strechy stretch marks. This is also inexpensive and easy to find in any store. Kind of wish they had biodegradable packaging since that could really help the earth and target more towards younger generation like gen z think green!
Natalie L.
Katy, TX
This works really well on scarring and stretch marks! I have small stretch marks on my boobs and there was a noticeable different after using this product. I feel so much more confident in a swimsuit!

Looking for your answer?