BeautySkinSun CareCeraVe
Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion

Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion

by CeraVe

Protect your skin from the sun's damaging rays without irritation. CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on your skin to help reflect UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Ideal for daily use, it also has three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture. It's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.

I'm just a little curious. Did anyone of you have any sort of reaction using this product?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion!
Melissa R.
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very smooth and silky! easy to blend , I prefer to use a beauty blender to blend it with. Gives a nice glowy tint and perfect protection from the sun!
Christian B.
Griffith
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Christian B.
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly can not say that I am a fan of this sunscreen. Cerave is usually really hyped and is why I had chosen to buy this sunscreen. I don’t feel as if it protects the skin from the sun as much as it should. It also leaves a white cast which I don’t really like either. It runs about $18 so in a way it is a bit expensive. I won’t be purchasing again, but if you wanna try it out for yourself go ahead. <3
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Jennie S.
I am a religious daily user of sunscreen and usually apply the Clinique brand. I saw this at my local Kroger and I had a coupon as well. The lotion is thick but absorbs quickly and you feel the hydration. It is not greasy and I recommend this to everyone! Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion
Adriana Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Adriana Z.
CERAVE IS A GOOD BRAND, provided a high spf and doesn’t leave ur skin feeling nasty after application, I love that it moisturizes my skin as well as protects it for the the price and the amount I would most definitely buy again, if you haven’t a tried it add it to your list of future purchases !!!
Jackie G.
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Jackie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this suncreen!!! I love how it has the three essential ceramides included in it too! I trust this brand the most when it comes to putting stuff on my skin. I would highly recommend using anything from CeraVe since it's affordable and actually works like a charm!!
Theresa A.
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 50 Body Lotion uploaded by Theresa A.
Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30 Body Lotion I love the sunscreen. I’ve been using it every day after I clean my face and put on my moisturizer. I like that it’s made by the CeraVe company because I have found their other products to be so mild and good for my skin. The sunscreen is broad spectrum so it is protecting me against all the harmful rays from the sun. It is SPF 50, which I am comfortable using as a daily sunbarrier. Because it is a CeraVe product it is also good for my skin. It is lightweight and oil free along with containing ceramides to protect my skins natural moisture barrier. This mineral sunscreen contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as it’s mineral barrier. However I have been pleased with the results after I apply it to my skin and it has a chance to settle, there is only a very slight white cast and not anything like you normally see with mineral sunscreen. I feel confident with that on my face without covering it with make up.
Deanna P.
Suffolk, VA
I love the skin care line and I was so happy when they came out with sunscreen. It’s super lightweight and it goes on smooth. The price is definitely decent as well and I never had any issues with breaking out.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is the worst sunscreen ever, it's so thick and cakey and it doesn't absorb at all. It made my skin so white, ever seen the movie powder... yeah like that I looked like a ghost. I bought the one for body too. Wasted $40. Bucks on this stuff. I would not recommend this product to anyone
Brooke H.
Fresno, CA
When I was on accutane, my dermatologist recommended using CeraVe as a moisturizer. Turns out they make a good sunscreen as well. It’s not too thick and smoothly applies. It is a little pricey for the amount but overall a good product.
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Target
My baby has sensitive skin issue soo I just want something nice and best quality moisturizer and suncream for him and his dr recommend this to me and it suits my baby’s skin soo nicely and I totally recommend this cerve brand to anyone !