Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water

by CeraVe

No-rinse micellar water for effective cleansing

Does it irritate the skin around the eyes?
want to try this . it's a good product Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water ?
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water Does anyone else’s face feel sticky after using this?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water!
Yessica P.
Martinez, CA
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Yessica P.
This product is great. Your face looks soft and fresh after you used it. One of my favorites!
Ari G.
Denver, CO
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Ari G.
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Ari G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my go to Micellar waters! Cereve is gentle on the skin and perfect for any ski type! It removes all my makeup with 1 cotton round! This also my lazy cleanser for those times I’m in a hurry!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this on days that I don’t wear a lot of make up. Very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Great for removing my Dior airbrush foundation. It does not remove waterproof mascara very well. Contains Niacinamide, which can help with redness, acne, oil regulation, and fine lines.
Lauren M.
Branson, MO
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Lauren M.
Very good product. Are use it to remove our make up and it does a very good job. Not much to improve upon… Can make your face feel a little oily if you use it all over but definitely takes to make up off of your face smoothly.
Prudence W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Prudence W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my new favorite micellar water. So gentle, yet effective. Works well at removing make up, even mascara. No overwhelming scent is nice. My skin feels hydrated and clean. Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water
Victoria H.
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Victoria H.
This is the best micellar water I have ever used. It’s so gentle, yet effective. It is odorless! I love that it’s a non wash off formula. It can often be hard to find because it’s so popular!
Valentina C.
Stamford, CT
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Valentina C.
Purchased at: CVS
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water quita las impurezas de la cara a l perfección pero no se puede usar para limpiaremos los ojos.
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this but for it to be gentle it’s very strong. I used it for the first time on some cotton rounds and it burned my eyes bad. To the point that I couldn’t open them for a min then they watered which with sensitive skin a lot of cleaning products like makeup wipes, micellar water, facial sprays tend to do that to me. It’s not drying like other micellar waters tend to be. It definitely removes I would say 90 percent of a full face of makeup so you still need to go in and cleanse. The bottle is filled to the top and a little goes a long way esp how strong it is. Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water #micellarwater #cerave #hydrating #sensitiveskin #dryskin #gentle #cleanser #hyaluronicacid #niacinamide #ceramides #norinse #skincare #
Holli D.
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every morning as my cleanser, this works well to wake up my skin and add some much needed hydration to my face. I don't rinse it off as I'm not using this to remove any sunscreen or dirt. I will continue to rebuy this product!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water uploaded by Lucy H.
Remove excess oil, dirt and makeup without having to rinse, helps calm your skin without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Helps calm the skin,fragrance-free and paraben-free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yumilki V.
il y a 4 mois
Devon G. il y a 4 mois
I would definitely recommend this! It is gentle yet effective at removing makeup without disrupting the moisture barrier of my skin.
Danni B.
Statesboro , GA
il y a 6 mois
Rowi B. il y a 3 mois
It didn’t felt sticky to me at all!!
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Cerave Hydrating Micellar Water Can I use this like I would an oil cleanser?
Rowi B. il y a 3 mois
Yes you can!!!Has a amazing formula perfect to take the makeup of without stripping your skin