CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

by CeraVe

Hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrating ingredient found naturally in the skin; however, the skin needs replenishment to maintain moisture levels. Our serum formulated with hyaluronic acid helps bind moisture to the skin’s surface, in turn smoothing skin and providing up to 24 hours of hydration. With three essential ceramides that restore and maintain your skin's natural protective barrier and vitamin B5 to soothe dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides the skin with much-needed moisture and more.

Designed for use on its own or layered with other moisturizers, this refreshing gel-cream formula replenishes hydration, restores the skin’s protective barrier and provides instantly smoother, softer skin. With our highest concentration of hyaluronic acid, three essential ceramides, soothing vitamin B5 and patented MVE Technology, this daily-use serum supplies the skin with up to 24 hours of moisture and nourishment. Immediately after use, 90% of consumers tested said their skin felt intensely hydrated, and 98% of consumers tested said their skin felt smoother after four weeks of use.

• Provides 24-hour hydration
  • Can be used alone or layered under moisturizer
  • Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
  • Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  • Vitamin B5: Provides skin-soothing benefits
  • MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
  • Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
  • Developed with dermatologists

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.

Usage:

• Apply evenly to the face and neck daily
  • CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used alone, or layered under moisturizer
  • Avoid eye area
  • In contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water

[product:cerave-hydrating-hyaluronic-acid-serum-1-oz-pack-of-6] or The Ordinary. Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 ? What is your favorite hyaluronic acid face serum?
Start your review of CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum!
Oroville , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this because it is really easily accessible, and it does what it says it's going to do! Which is being a amazing humectant, AKA drawing and all of your other products and air from the environment. You need to make sure that after you put this on that you are putting a moisturizer on top! Otherwise you could be drying out your skin even further. I love this because it is moisturizing, and it isn't the usual hyaluronic acid type of goo. I also love that it is right at my Walmart so I can just pick it up whenever I need to. CeraVe is amazing when it comes to the ingredients because they are fragrance-free and basically everything free, which means they will not irritate my sensitive skin. This is great for Plumping up the skin and for fine lines and wrinkles and just all-around anti-aging. This has shown significant Improvement my 10 + step routine oh, and I do use it in the serum stage before I put on a more moisturizing serum. I love CeraVe and all of their products even though they have been described as boring as some might say, I describe them as efficient.
North Vancouver, BC
CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Courtney W.
I love this serum which was developed in collaboration with dermatologists. It’s designed to help restore as well as strengthen the skin's natural barrier. This is exactly what my skin needed after a cold, dry winter. This serum is composed of 3 essential ceramides, vitamin B5 & concentrated hyaluronic acid and is designed to be used on its own or with other moisturizers. It has a refreshing gel cream formula that intensely moisturizes dull, dehydrated skin & helps improve the appearance of wrinkles. I have really been enjoying this product & noticed a difference in my skin already. It’s smoother, softer & doesn’t look as dull. I can’t wait to see the long term effects. If you are looking for skin care products, I definitely recommend CeraVe. They have a great selection of non-fragrance moisturizer, cleanser & anti-aging products that are not only developed with dermatologists, but also affordable & designed for all skin types. Their products are versatile & easy to use. What more could you ask for?
Thornton, CO
I am new to using hyaluronic acid serums so I didn’t want to break the bank buying a product I wasn’t sure I would like or that my skin would react well to. I have been really pleasantly surprised by this brand because I don’t normally buy skin care from the drugstore. When I saw this product I immediately bought it and I have been really happy with the results. I do feel like my skin is brighter and I feel like this is very gentle Because I have sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any bad reactions after using it several days a week for a few weeks. I think the Cerave is the best brand to hit the drugstore.
Dedham, MA
CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Diane R.
Purchased at: CVS
Okay ladies who loves waking up in the morning with soft skin? Me!! 🙋🏼‍♀️ This stuff is insane!! I will not spend over $100 on Sunday Riley’s good genes lactic acid cream/serum when I can spend $18.99 on Cerave newest product. It’s very light dries very quickly so you can put moisturizer over it and wake up with even softer skin!! I love everything about it especially because it’s recommended by dermatologists so pretty much everyone can use it. Definitely recommend!! #😍🥰🎉💃🏼
Uh, no, thanks! This serum pills like there is no tomorrow, so I can't imagine putting any makeup on top! Well, unless you're going for a certain Halloween look, I guess!! It doesn't really feel that hydrating and already clogged my pores after three uses, and I didn't even wear any makeup or anything else on my face but my usual sun screen. This serum is a no go for me because it just sits on top of my skin instead of being absorbed into it. :-(
Wanted to try this to get into this hyaluronic hype. I started using this at nights between cleansing and moisturizing. It felt a bit thick but absorbed into skin well. No visible difference on skin yet as I’ve only been using it a few days, but skin feels more moisturized than my normal dry self for winter weather. So I feel it’s working, but time will tell!
Myrtle Beach
Love it. It’s a gel-cream with Cerave’s highest concentration of hyaluronic acid, which helps to retain moisture in skin. Has Vitamin B5 which is an anti-inflammatory agent to stimulate the skin healing process. I follow with a chilled jade roller, to push the serum into my skin and then close my pores. Then follow with a moisturizer ✌🏽
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this serum! It’s a bit pricy (for me at least) but it works so great! I have oily/dry skin and I apply this after I wash my face or when I get out of the shower. It does not leave an oily look and it makes my face feel super soft! I will definitely be a repeat buyer and would recommend this product.
Jonquière, QC
J'ai tellement aimé ce sérum! Un gros coup de coeur ! Avec nos hivers rigoureux et le chauffage électrique, pas le choix de bien hydrater sa peau. En plus d'un contenu efficace, la pompe fonctionne hyper bien en distribuant la quantité nécessaire en une seule pompe. Sans odeur, parfait pour les peaux sensibles.
Loris, SC
It’s pretty good I was recommended this highly from my dermatologist. One thing don’t put it on every day or it will be peeing and it looks ugly. If you have oily skin it draws some of that oil out and if you dry skin it can draw in some moisture you can put this under a nice layer of moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint Louis, MO
a year ago
CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum or The Ordinary. Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 ? What is your favorite hyaluronic acid face serum?
Megan O. • 4 months ago
So I haven’t tried the The Ordinary one, BUT I have yet to use one of their products that didn’t work amazing. Cerave is super soft and silky and I DO like it, but I think The ordinary is better quality.