BY NONE

Cerave Hydrating Facial Moisturizing Gel Spf 30 1.7 oz see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily P.
My skin is on the drier side, but I've been using this sice I took a trip to Hawaii and wanted something that wouldn't break down in humidity. I've been using it ever since! However, now that I'm in a drier climate I use a seperate lotion beneath it. Love the packing, I use about two pumps for my face and ears. It leaves a nice, natural finish for makeup. I'm running low and will definitely be repurchasing! My only issue is that it can sometimes cause pilling, but only if I haven't been doing my proper skincare routine.
Melissa R.
Blackwood, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I generally love cerave, but I'm not huge fan of this. It is a bit pricey, as most of their products. Only need a little bit per application. It has a strong sun block smell. It also feels a bit heavy, which is the real deal breaker here. My skin is so oily and this makes me feel greasy. I'll continue to use it, but I won't buy again.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I would use this product more as a sunscreen then as a moisturizer. It smells HEAVILY of sunscreen and I’m not the biggest fan of that scent. I honestly wouldn’t purchase this product and it doesn’t leave the skin feeling moisturized.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
This is by far the lightest moisturizer I have ever used! The fact that it has sunscreen in it as well and doesn’t even smell like sunscreen is amazing! It’s very gentle as well!
Charlene G.
Jamaica, NY
LOVEEEEE this stuff!! I have pretty oily sensitive skin that breaks out with redness you name it LOL! This moisturizer totally works for men. It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. It doesn’t ruin the make up I apply on top of it either. All in all this is a really good moisturizer and I would def repurchase when I run out. Love that it has spf and doesn’t leave a white cast either.
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My sister lives there cereve products I personally never had the chance to use this product but it worked wonders for her acne and told me the good it does for itchy skin as well.
Spencer J.
Madison
The consistency of the product is lightweight, however, it's claim to be a matte finish is inaccurate. It's closer to being a semi-matte daytime moisturizer.
Autumn R.
Gilbertsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product, amazing with my sensitive skin. It’s hard to find products that won’t break me out
Jessica W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was not a fan of the gel texture to this product. Overpriced for what it’s worth in my opinion