CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser 12 oz for Daily Face Washing, Dry to Normal Skin [Hydrating Facial Cleansers] uploaded by janet a.CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser 12 oz for Daily Face Washing, Dry to Normal Skin [Hydrating Facial Cleansers] uploaded by Heather H.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

Chapped and irritated hands, dry skin, eczema prone skin, facial cleansing, itchy skin, psoriasis prone skin

Heather H.
Killen, AL
This is my holy grail facial cleanser! I have normal to combo skin and it works fine for me. It’s extremely gentle but mighty at the same time. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. I love that it’s an affordable skincare item with more! The ceramides and hyaluronic acid makes it stand out from the rest. It’s a good size bottle (12 fl oz) so it lasts. You really get your money’s worth and then some with Cerave’s cleanser. It’s so gentle and balancing that it’s even what my 11 year old son uses. I 100% recommend.
Gabby L.
Independence
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a great product for a great price! It has everything I want in a cleanser and the pump makes it so easy to use! It is nice for sensitive skin as well, I have buy this product twice now and it has never broken me out!
Caroline M.
Glen Ellyn
ONLY FACE WASH I USE. Absolutely amazing, gentle, perfect for my dry skin. This is a huge part of my skincare routine as I use it morning and night:) I recommend this product so much please give it a try if you have sensitive skin.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1927 reviews
So far I do enjoy this product. It is very hydrating so it hardly feels like a facial cleanser and feels more like a rinse off hydrator. Great for days where my skin feels dry or sensitive due to acne treatments. Great before a clay mask as well to help prevent excessive drying. I really like this product if I don't have time to wear moisturizer after washing my face.
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
I will be honest I've never used this product but I work at a dermatologist office and we give samples of this out because its great! Its a cleanser people who have dry to regular skin should use because it cleans your face from any day to day toxins such as dirt,sweat or makeup residue. And unlike other face washes that may dry your face when cleasing. This product doesn't just hydrate your face but also cleans it.
Leora L.
New Paltz
Recommended by my dermatologist. This facial cleanser is good for sensitive skin but nothing particularly special. Doesn’t leave your skin particularly soft, but doesn’t irritate your skin and removes makeup.
Claire C.
Chicago
This is a great daily cleanser for sensitive skin. It’s a non-lathering cleanser which I love because it’s free of soaps/detergents that irritate the skin. Perfect winter and nighttime cleanser for me.
Elizabeth F.
I have very sensitive skin and this brand has always been recommended by my dermatologist. It's very gentle and has never irritated my skin. I dropped the stars because I feel like this cleanser never gets my face very clean! I have to double clean my face when I use this product and every time I follow up with a toner, it's as if I haven't even washed my face.
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
I really enjoy this for an everyday face cleaner. It's not harsh and I have been able to continue using this even though I'm pregnant and my skin has changed from dry to combo normal/oily. I like that you can pick this up at Walmart/Target and it's not that expensive. I have bought the Walmart "dupe" of this and really enjoy it also.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
I have been using this since I was a teenager. I have dry to normal skin, but very sensitive. This is the best face wash for that! It doesn’t dry me out, and it’s gentle enough for my skin. It removes my makeup and cleanses easily. Not inexpensive, but not a splurge either. Definitely recommend and will continue to use!