Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser

by CeraVe

Hydrating cleanser for normal-to-dry skin

CeeRave or cetaphil ?
I have heard this is a really good cleanser for sensitive skin, does it actually work?
Does this help with acne?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
This cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin. I love it.in reviews
...was told to use this product. I couldn't believe she would recommend a hydrating cleanser, but hey, she's the doc. I love it! It cleans and doesn't make my skin feel dried out or oily. Works great and I think it helps keep my skin from breaking out.in reviews
My go to daily cleanser , super hydrating and moisturizing for my sensitive skin and acne prone skin .in reviews
Lucia C.
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Lucia C.
Purchased at: Target
Personally love it. Im a first time user. Have been using it for the past 2 months due to dryness and love how my skin now looks and feels hydrated, soft with a natural glow. #Cerave #DevelopedWithDreams
Sara P.
Tehachapi, CA
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sara P.
Purchased at: Amazon
My go to face wash! This is gentle on my skin leaving my skin clean and feeling fresh! I then use the moisturizer after!
thats_so_raivyn P.
Merrillville , IN
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by thats_so_raivyn P.
If you’re new to Cerave, this is a great first product to try! It’s pretty neutral as a cleanser and works well on all skin types! I love this facial cleanser because it feels like conditioner for your face and you don’t have that super dry feel after washing your face! I love how moisturized my face feels after using this! I highly recommend this cleanser!! Works great for men and women!!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have eczema, sensitive skin, and dry skin! I love this cleanser! It is not overly drying, helps keep the zits away, affordable, and doesn’t cause any new eczema break outs! Highly recommend!
OLGA Y.
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by OLGA Y.
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
CERAVE has good cleansers, which are very gentle, and fragrance-free! They have a great match with sensitive skin types! Here you can find the right one for your skin type and concerns! There are several options of the cleansers that you can choose which is right for you: Hydrating Facial Cleanser, Foaming Facial Cleanser, Renewing SA Cleanser! You can choose only one, or you can use all 3, but in different seasons and it depends on your skin situation at this period of time! Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains 3 essencial cerimides and hyaluronic acid! I like this cleansers and I recommend it for all, especially for people with sensitive skin types!
Lydia J.
Sicklerville, NJ
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Lydia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser I use this every night and it is my holy grail. I love how soft it makes my face. There is nothing that I would improve about this product because it’s literally amazing!
Yecsuri M.
Brooklyn, NY
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Yecsuri M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is a good product as a oily skin help me a lot with hydration and it was effective the first 3 used I feel like little burn on my cheeks but after that everything was OK it feels so smooth and gentle on the skin and it's a big bottle which means it lasts for awhile Do I recommend? Absolutely you will love it remember is just to feel hydrated no for acne
Emma W.
Converse, TX
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Emma W.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now. It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin. I love how my skin feels after using this cleanser. It does a great job removing makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry. The packaging is nice and simple and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kristy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this and the SA selection depending on my day. They have changed my adult acne and very textured face. Very worth the money!
Maranda T.
Creswell, OR
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Maranda T.
great cleanser. I've been loving cereve products. the only thing about this moisturizing formula is that it doesn't remove eye makeup very well so I suggest using a makeup wipe or remover before cleansing. my skin loves it

819 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole L.
il y a 6 jours
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser is good for combination skin?
Melissa M. il y a 6 jours
Yes I use it and have combination skin and it hasn't caused any issues. I also have sensitive skin and it's not impacted that either. It's an all round great cleanser!
Melissa M.
schoolhouse ln
il y a 8 jours
Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser ? Has anyone else had breakouts from this?