Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

by CeraVe

Creamy foaming face wash for normal-to-dry skin

Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser Is this product better than the original hydrating cleanser?
Have people had good or bad experiences with the Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser ?
Este producto es bueno?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser!
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Natalia D.
Nice, basic, simple cleanser when you don't want to spend a lot of money . I usually get it for my husband, who simply forgets about skincare and I don't want to share mine) isn't drying for the skin.
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Tracey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was anxious to try this product due to the hype and that its super affordable. A little goes along way with this product. I did not like how it lathered up. It reminded me of a shampoo. My skin didn't look rejuvenated or healthy after cleansing like my holy grail cleansers do (shani darden cleansing serum, dermalogica cleansing gel, epi logic true calm, klur). It made my skin feel tight and itchy after. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tried this product because of a HORRIBLE. Eczema break out, after using I felt like it moisturize my face and cleaned it! My face feels super hydrated!! I love it and will buy more Cerave products! ❤️
Jordan L.
Henderson, NV
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Jordan L.
I’m pregnant with my 2nd daughter and I had noticed my face breaking out on and off (which is normal) but I wanted to find a hydrating facial cleanser due to my dry/combination skin. I’ve noticed such an improvement with my skin! It definitely brought moisture back to my face and cleared most of my breakout. Really love this product.
Malissa M.
Middlebury, CT
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Malissa M.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a pretty good face wash for the price! I struggle with combination skin - more on the drier side and adult acne. This face wash really cleanses my face. It has definitely made my t-zone less oily. I’ve also been using this product daily for over a month, and you could see how little of it I have used. The only problem is that I find it to be a bit drying. Might be a wash to use a few times a week as opposed to everyday - at least for my skin! Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser
Jannelle E.
Tampa, FL
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Jannelle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product every day, my skin is very dry and it helps me a little with hydration, its consistency is creamy and does not make much foam, on the label it says that it removes makeup, but the one that is waterproof It does not remove it (mascara) I have to remove make-up from my eyes before using it and I use it twice, since with one time it does not remove all the makeup from my face. este producto lo utilizo todos los dias, mi piel es muy seca y me ayuda un poco con la hidratacion, su consistencia es cremosa y no hace mucha espuma, en la etiqueta viene que que remueve el maquillaje, pero el que es a prueba de agua no lo remueve (mascara), yo tengo que desmaquillarme los ojos antes de usarlo y lo utilizo dos veces, ya que con una vez no remueve todo el maquillaje de mi rostro.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Holly D.
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser This is a creamy, hydrating face wash that lathers well with just one pump. The creamy foam gently washes away dirt and face makeup, but it struggled with fully removing my regular mascara and waterproof eyeliner, even though the packaging says it removes makeup. I normally would double cleanse, but since I don’t wear make up that often anymore it’s not a deal breaker for me. ⁣This has a great formula too: ceramides, amino acids, and Hyaluronic Acid, which are all excellent for moisture and replenishing the skin barrier. My skin feels soft afterwards, never stripped. I recommend everyone tries this hydrating face wash at least for the winter - this huge bottle was only $15! ⁣ ⁣
Nicole C.
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased this Cleanser due to running out of my favorite purity made simple cleanser. This is a good drugstore cleanser and I love cerave products. Thos cleanser is more hydrating and it left my skin clean.
Lexie L.
Blue Springs, MO
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Lexie L.
I like this product! I wouldn't call it a true foam, but it is nice! I'm not super oily, but it doesn't strip my face and leave it dry. it stays nice and soft, but clean!
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Loving this face cleaner. My face feels clean and hydrated. It's a gentle wash and doesn't strip the skins natural moisture. Price point is very affordable and can be found in most stores. I'm interested in trying out their other products. Well worth a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophia J.
winder, GA
il y a 4 jours
jenn B. il y a 4 jours
They both are great. I love cerave products. The foaming just expands on your face so you can use less product.
corinna A.
Castaic, CA
Maya U. il y a 2 mois
If you have a dry skin then I would suggest to go with Cerave hydrating cream-to-foam cleanser as it retain skin’s natural moisturizer.
Dannii G.
il y a 2 mois
Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser I’m stuck between the purchasing the cream to foam cleanser or the hydrating foam cleanser, if anyone has used both which One would you recommend ?
Genesis B.
Fairfield, CA
il y a 2 mois
Cerave Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser how much do you recommended it for a person that has sensitive skin and is acne prone?