BY CERAVE

New Helps Lock in Moisture 3x Longer* Developed with Dermatologists 5 For Dry to Normal Skin 6 MVE Delivery Technology New CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting skin s natural protective barrier. Unlike any other cleansing bar, it also contains CeraVe Moisturizing Cream to hydrate and nourish so skin is left soft. Non-comedogenic, non-drying and non-irritating. With ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Fragrance free. *In a clinical study, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was shown to lock in moisture 3 times longer than the leading brand. see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-8a27a
Review for: Cleansing more...
this soap has saved my skin !!!! i was given 2 bars by my aunt to help with my acne and really dry skin on my face . the moment i began using this soap with my new moisturizer my skin has never been smoother !!! i am for sure going to repurchase this soap . i used it in the morning after my shower and at night before i go to bed . this soap is everything!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Review for: Cleansing more...
This bar leaves my skin feeling 110% clean after using. I am used to using a liquid for cleaner but this bar has made me not mind a bar at all. Decent price and I am a cervae user anyway so I will continue buying.
Caroline M.
Review for: Cleansing more...
I love this product. It produces an easy lather. It makes washing my face so easy. I love how gentle it is. Its very inexpensive. It smells good,Its very refreshing. I will be purchasing this again. Produces hydrating glow. I wash my face daily with this.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
I love this cleanser. It’s probably my favorite. It definitely cleanses and super easy to use. It meets all my expectations and I use it daily. I would suggest anyone with sensitive skin to use this.
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
This is probably my favorite cleanser by them. It removes my makeup so well and it doesn't dry out my skin. I feel like this also prevents my skin from breaking out because it removes all the dirt.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I got this for my teen twins. They have super sensitive skin and its been a challenge buying something that doesn't break them out. So far this is working well for them. When they use it it leaves their skin clean and not overly dry. So far its working very well for them. I would give it a try if you have dry to normal skin. It is scented but not heavily. It also does a nice job of leaving the skin moisturized. The price also is not to bad.
Kima J.
Review for: Cleansing more...
This is what I wash my face with. I like the smell of the soap too it’s very refreshing. This is very hydrating considering that I do have dry patches on my face it give me a deep cleaning when I use it with my face brush. It also helps with my blemishes and scars. I eventually want to tranfer to the facial cleanser but for right now this will really do
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
This product is great for cleaning your face, or cleaning your whole body. It lathers really easy, and smells fresh and clean. I use this product when I am in the shower as a facial cleaner, and then use a facial scrub after this. I bought this from Amazon. It is a cheap product, easy to use, and I recommend others to try it.
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
Since reaching age 30, nothing kept my skin clear and properly nourished until finding CeraVe Hydrating Cleansing Bar!  Every morning and evening, a quick lather and rinse (not even having to wet my face first!), and dry and go!  Even if I forget moisturizer, it helps keep my skin soft.
Nicole B.
I used this product as a facial cleanser. This product helped clear my face up of breakouts. No there is no room for improvement. I used this product everyday. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy again and I do buy often. I would recommend this product.
Swansea, MA
Does this dry your face? I am on a few creams that dry my face and don't want anything more that would contribute on it
Swansea, MA
Does this dry your face??
Swansea, MA
Does this dry your face??
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this good to use on the body?
Carli R.
Kelso, WA
How does this compare to the liquid hydrating cleanser? I use that and love it but am thinking this would be better for travel if it really is the same thing.