Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar

by CeraVe

Gentle cleansing bar with hydration

I stated washing my face with their foaming cleanser a few months ago and love it. How does the bar compare? Is is worth trying?
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar does this help with acne if i already have oily skin?
In which surface can you purchase this product?
Start your review of Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,008 reviews
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Letty S.
This one keeps them moisturized and smooth. When your washing with it, it's pretty sudsy so it feels like you're getting a good clean. It is unscented so it just smells like soap. It is also a pretty decently sized bar so it should last awhile. I have been using this product for a few months now, and I would recommend it
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this bar soap. It doesn't cause any problems to my skin although I can't be sure if it's helping with the hydration. I still get dry skin sometimes so I put lotion on my body. It's a good value and it came with 3 bar soaps on Amazon. I have to compare with other regular soaps to see how it's working but I like this product so far!
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Trin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s cleared up breakouts and adds just the right amount of hydration. And with summer soon approaching hydration is a must.
Carly M.
Marshall, TX
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Carly M.
Are use this as my facial cleanser. I love that it’s in a bar form so that I’m not using as much plastic. I wish it would foam up a little more. That leaves my face feeling clean and rejuvenated. Switched from Curology to this brand. So far I really like it
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Beatriz A.
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar. Is super easy to use only wet skin with lukewarm water and wet the soap and massage into skin in circular motion. All makeup go melting and rinse. Is perfect for travel 🧳 better than carry a liquid one. Excellent for dry skin to normal. Leave your skin clean and moisturizer.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this to wash my face and neck last night for the first time. Almost odorless, very gentle yet effective. I would highly recommend. Definitely purchasing again!
Sarah S.
1,617 reviews
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Sarah S.
I’ve tried several Cerave brand products before and I’ve hated all of them. Even though they said they were hydrating, the liquid cleansers and moisturizers were never hydrating enough for me. My skin always felt dry after using their products. That was until I tried their hydrating cleansing bar. This product is a game changer for me. Bar soaps typically are the worst for hydrating, but surprisingly enough this one does an awesome job! It removes makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling normal - not dry at all. I’ll definitely be getting another one of these bars once I finish this one.
Arielle B.
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Arielle B.
I got this as a sample from my dermatologist and eventually decided to use it once I ran out of my primary cleanser and I fell in love. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped and dry like some cleansers tend to do, instead, my skin felt very moisturized and soft. I love it so much that I gave my grandmother my other sample to try and now she’s hooked too!
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar uploaded by Rachel P.
Perfect for my daily routine now that the colder months have come. Leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn’t leave a dry feeling behind. Heavy duty enough to take off my makeup too! I would highly recommend it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great bar soap for sensitive skin. Cleans and moisturizes in one step. Skin is left smooth without a filmy or oily feeling. No weird smells. It does cost more than other soaps but specialty soaps do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige M.
Harwood
il y a 2 mois
melisa H. il y a 2 mois
try out their cream to foam cleanser, it has salicylic acid and lactic acid so it would help with breakouts and oily skin. my favorite is their foaming facial cleanser, that helps with oily skin and acne prone skin as well