CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 16 oz

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 16 oz

Cerave Crv Hyd Cleanser 16oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Blanca P.
Fort Benning , GA
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 16 oz uploaded by Blanca P.
I was in denial that I had developed dry skin all of a sudden. Literally in disbelief that my skin was changing because of my age and getting older. Came across this product because I was desperate to find something that would moisturize my skin as well as hydrate it at the same time. I don’t mean to sound dramatic, but for me was a life changing product. My skin feels silky smooth after I use this. And I’ve notice such improvement. I’m so bummed I didn’t take a picture of how my face started, because my skin has come a long way!

Looking for your answer?