BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula-with 3 essential ceramides-cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective barrier. MVE delivery technology-controlled release for all day hydration. Hyaluronic acids helps retain skin's natural moisture. Non-comedogenic-won't clog pores. Fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. Gentle on skin, non-drying, non-irritating.

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
To all my dry skin girls— THIS IS THE FACE WASH YOU NEED TO TRY! I suffer from excessive dry skin and this cleanser helps my face feel normal. It does’t foam and it feels like it leaves a film on your face, but it’s most likely just the ceramides working wonders. I use this after removing my makeup with and oil cleanser.
Lisa A.
Springfield
I've seen this recommended by several you tubers so I thought I'd give it a try. I have used Dove soap for years but after using this I will never go back. It is very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It only takes a small amount so a large bottle will last for quite a while. A very good value for the price.
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my #1 brand of choice for skincare. I found out about this brand from my dermatologist, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I have very sensitive skin that gets dry and flaky from my prescription creams, so this face wash is super gentle and hydrating.
Britt M.
This saved my skin! My moisture barrier gets wrecked once we transition from summer to the colder months, and my skin begins to get tight and dry, even though I'm fairly oily. Due to lack of hydration I tend to get even more oily, so I combat that with this cleanser, along with other moisturizers. My moisture barrier is good as new again! This products also manages to not break me out, which is a miracle in itself!
Ashlee B.
This is a staple for me. I use this cleanser every night in the shower as a second cleanse with my clairisonic and it leaves my skin feeling so clean yet hydrated! Perfect for sensitive, dry skin! Highly recommend
Jessica H.
I really love this cleanser. It makes my skin feel so clean. I don't feel like it dries my skin out. Plus it is super affordable and you can usually find coupons for it.
Veronica S.
Kyle , TX
I bought this because of my extremely dry skin and the "hydrating " word caught my eye. It's not a bad cleanser but it's not my favorite. It's affordable and the packaging is nice with a pump. My reason for 3 stars is because it feels extremely silky and I'm not a big fan of that feeling. Although it doesn't dry my skin out it also doesn't feel THAT clean. I think there are better cleansers for my dry skin people out there.
Javier L.
hayward
AMAZING CLEANSER!! I have oily skin and even though it's for dry to skin, I find my skin is left off so soft and smooth! And I find that I break out less or not at all!!
Rachel M.
Dallas, TX
Key product if you have dry skin (or eczema). I have combination skin and this doenst make my t zone too oily, and helps keep my dry parts moisturized. It kind of feels like youre just rubbing lotion on your face (since it doesnt contain any soaps)
Emma S.
Really like this cleanser! For the price, it is amazing. It is so nice and hydrating ( has hylauronic acid) and is really easy to rinse off. Its also great that you can often find it on sale at a bunch of different retailers! Highly recommend