BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula-with 3 essential ceramides-cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective barrier. MVE delivery technology-controlled release for all day hydration. Hyaluronic acids helps retain skin's natural moisture. Non-comedogenic-won't clog pores. Fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. Gentle on skin, non-drying, non-irritating.

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
  • "Such an awesome cleanser no matter your skin type! It's very gentle and cleans without stripping your skin, and my skin looks very healthy and plump afterwards. I would definitely recommend this even if you don't have dry skin because it's so gentle and has awesome anti-aging benefits :)" in 19 reviews
  • "The Best Facial cleanser ever used for sensitive skin- keeps skin looking healthy & is moisturizing balanced for my skin. I'd highly recommend this to anyone. Price is reasonable. I hope you try it & love it as much as I do. Can even be used as a makeup remover." in 13 reviews
  • "I just started using this a week ago, and I am LOVING it. I have struggled with acne, eczema, and dry skin for some time now. This has completely cleared up my face and improved my tone in a short week. I love it !" in 3 reviews
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I LOVE how lightweight and easy this product is to use, and how it leaves my face feeling fresh without a heavy amount of product. The price is a little more than I’d prefer, plus I’m not the biggest fan of face washes to begin with (cuz why not just use a bar of soap and a face mask after?), so I don’t reach for it mostly because of that. I have found myself longing for a Cerave micellar water type product (cleansing + makeup remover without needing water) because I reach for that type of product regularly (lazy girl skincare 🙋🏼‍♀️). Hoping they will convert this formula into a no-water-needed formula because it is great otherwise! I just need a lazy girl product more.
Aria B.
I personally found this to be too heavy for my face, even on my very dry skin. This is the only cleanser I've ever used that has clogged my pores because it's TOO hydrating. However, I did used to use this when I got eczema on my arms and for the chicken skin on my legs and it works so great on the body! The only reason I've stopped using is that it's not cruelty free. Would not recommend this for the face though.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This product is great for dry skin. It’s not a foaming cleanser, which I find out dry out my face so badly. This is a cream based cleanser, that leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. It does not remove my eye makeup all the way, but I normally use micellar water prior to using CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. It usually takes me about two washes if I want to remove my makeup with just this cleanser. But, my skin feels plump and moisturized after using this, and doesn’t leave me with that tight feeling that some cleansers leave you with. It also does not irritate my skin, and I am pretty sensitive to things, along with being acne-prone, this never caused any type of breakout for me. It comes with a convenient pump as well. Would recommend to those with dry skin for sure!
Holly C.
I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist recommended this brand to me and I couldn’t be happier. I love that it is fragrance free and it goes on my skin so smoothly. It is s decent price and lasts me along time. I am over happy with this lotion and would purchase again.
Julie R.
I really like this cleanser. I have combo skin and like to use it in the morning if my face ever feels like it needs a little more moisture before my skincare routine. I would recommend this. I usually get mine at Walgreens when there’s a sale.
Julia A.
Oxford
So great for sensitive skin! I love the feeling of putting this in right after a shower. It is also fragrance-free which is nice because I can continue to enjoy my shower smell :)
If you have sensitive skin, this is a great lotion for you!
Britt M.
This saved my skin! My moisture barrier gets wrecked once we transition from summer to the colder months, and my skin begins to get tight and dry, even though I'm fairly oily. Due to lack of hydration I tend to get even more oily, so I combat that with this cleanser, along with other moisturizers. My moisture barrier is good as new again! This products also manages to not break me out, which is a miracle in itself!
sav R.
**This is a post about the lotion. I don’t know why it’s not on this list but I really like the lotion. It helps moisturise my skin and it is dermatologist approved which is always a good thing with sensitive skin.
Ashley U.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is great. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling super oily but keeps it’s very hydrated. It also lasts a while. I haven’t bought a new one in a few months and I still have a lot left. I recommend it.
coupon f.
orange
My all time favorite cleanser. I never have to worry that this product will dry my skin out or give me a rash or break me out. It lasts forever and is completely worth the price. I recommend it to everyone