Add a Photo

By CERAVE
Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula-with 3 essential ceramides-cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective barrier. MVE delivery technology-controlled release for all day hydration. Hyaluronic acids helps retain skin's natural moisture. Non-comedogenic-won't clog pores. Fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. Gentle on skin, non-drying, non-irritating.
Photo (1)
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
May 15, 2017, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Such an awesome cleanser no matter your skin type! It's very gentle and cleans without stripping your skin, and my skin looks very healthy and plump afterwards. I would definitely recommend this even if you don't have dry skin because it's so gentle and has awesome anti-aging benefits :)
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
June 19, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
I just started using this a week ago, and I am LOVING it. I have struggled with acne, eczema, and dry skin for some time now. This has completely cleared up my face and improved my tone in a short week. I love it !
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Sioux Falls, SD
May 24, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Great, gentle face wash. I can even wash my eye makeup off with this in shower. Very effective. You can feel that the product is high quality, especially for the price. I have recommended this to many already.
May 4, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
I really love this product it is what it says it's perfect for my normal skin l. Its effective on my skin and makes it feel soft. Its also very affordable which I do like. I totally recommend this.