BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula-with 3 essential ceramides-cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective barrier. MVE delivery technology-controlled release for all day hydration. Hyaluronic acids helps retain skin's natural moisture. Non-comedogenic-won't clog pores. Fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. Gentle on skin, non-drying, non-irritating. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I've had a travel size of this cleanser forever and have put off using it because i had a cleanser that i loved but lately it seems like it has been drying out my skin. I looked around and my collection and saw that i had this. Besides this one, i have never tried a moisturizing cleanser so i was excited to try. It's sort of a gel formula and doesn't lather at all which is neither a good nor bad factor for me but some people prefer one. It smells like the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. My skin really does feel both clean and hydrated and even smooth and softened after using this product. i would recommend to those with sensitive skin as it is gentle and definitely to those with dry skin because it really does hydrate. It is also found at walmart so it is affordable.
Kaela S.
Kaela S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have severe eczema on my cheeks, but I also have acne problems due to the inability to really exfoliate my face. This cleanser allows me to tackle my acne without further damaging my dry, itchy skin-- in fact, the ceramides in the cleanser have actually helped soften my face and almost clear up my dry patches of skin. I couldn't get these results from any other facial cleanser, so this product definitely gets five stars from me.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Yukon, OK
I began using this moisturizing cleanser after the birth of my first child wreaked havoc on my skin. After years of normal skin which wasn't overly sensitive, my skin became dry and sensitive. This cleanser has almost no scent, is extremely hydrating and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I love the pump design as it is easy to use either in the shower or by my sink, but it also easy to lock for travel or to keep my toddler from pumping it all out on the bathroom floor. Two thumbs up, Ceravé!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
HG cleanser until I die. It's creamy and easy to use (love it in the morning when I have no makeup to remove since I oil cleanse at night). It's coconut oil free which is important for me since it clogs my pores. I used to use foaming cleansers that would dry me out, but this gets the job done and feels nice on skin. Recommended for beginner routines or anyone like me who prefers to invest in serums and moisturizers!
Britt M.
Britt M.
This saved my skin! My moisture barrier gets wrecked once we transition from summer to the colder months, and my skin begins to get tight and dry, even though I'm fairly oily. Due to lack of hydration I tend to get even more oily, so I combat that with this cleanser, along with other moisturizers. My moisture barrier is good as new again! This products also manages to not break me out, which is a miracle in itself!
Eden M.
Eden M.
Los Angeles , CA
My dermatologist told me that face wash is the one place you can save money on your skincare. He said that there's no way an anti-aging facewash can work because the product isn't on your skin long enough to produce anti-aging benefits. I read that this face wash was amazing and it really hasn't let me down! It keeps my skin moisturized and soft and the huge bottle lasts forever!CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tacoma, WA
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use this as a second cleanser. It's gentle enough to use everyday but tough enough to remove makeup, oil, and dirt. It comes in a large container with a pump head that lasts for pretty much ever if you are the only one using it. Easily found at target and well worth the $11. If you have more oily skin grab the foaming cleanser.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
Does a great job at gently removing makeup and impurities from the day. Price is a plus, too! Feels creamy and hydrating with hyaluronic acid in it without over stripping the skin. Has little to no scent, which I like as well, as my skin is sensitive to heavily perfumed skincare products. Would recommend to all who have dry, sensitive skin!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
This facial cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have very dry skin so this washes my face without drying it out even more. The only con is it doesn't get sudsy and feels and looks like lotion, which makes me feel like it's not getting all the sweat and dirt off my face even though it does. I guess it's a mental thing.
Lorri A.
Lorri A.
philly
Best product I use to cleanse my face!
Most of the past products that I have tried burn and this product hasn't failed me. It's affordable and it doesn't burn when I apply it and it leaves your face feeling so refreshed!!!