CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz. uploaded by Catherine G.CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz. uploaded by Brooke H.CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz. uploaded by member-86616f8b7

BY CERAVE

Developed with dermatologists, its unique formula-with 3 essential ceramides-cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective barrier. MVE delivery technology-controlled release for all day hydration. Hyaluronic acids helps retain skin's natural moisture. Non-comedogenic-won't clog pores. Fragrance free to avoid fragrance irritation. Gentle on skin, non-drying, non-irritating. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
I've had a travel size of this cleanser forever and have put off using it because i had a cleanser that i loved but lately it seems like it has been drying out my skin. I looked around and my collection and saw that i had this. Besides this one, i have never tried a moisturizing cleanser so i was excited to try. It's sort of a gel formula and doesn't lather at all which is neither a good nor bad factor for me but some people prefer one. It smells like the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. My skin really does feel both clean and hydrated and even smooth and softened after using this product. i would recommend to those with sensitive skin as it is gentle and definitely to those with dry skin because it really does hydrate. It is also found at walmart so it is affordable.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Does a great job at gently removing makeup and impurities from the day. Price is a plus, too! Feels creamy and hydrating with hyaluronic acid in it without over stripping the skin. Has little to no scent, which I like as well, as my skin is sensitive to heavily perfumed skincare products. Would recommend to all who have dry, sensitive skin!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
This facial cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I have very dry skin so this washes my face without drying it out even more. The only con is it doesn't get sudsy and feels and looks like lotion, which makes me feel like it's not getting all the sweat and dirt off my face even though it does. I guess it's a mental thing.
Lorri A.
Lorri A.
philly
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Best product I use to cleanse my face!
Most of the past products that I have tried burn and this product hasn't failed me. It's affordable and it doesn't burn when I apply it and it leaves your face feeling so refreshed!!!
Nyema B.
Nyema B.
Conshohocken , PA
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
I absolutely love this cleanser it keeps my skin f eking fresh and clean all the time it's not drying either, it is very effective for my problem spots it was affordable as well, I would definitely recommend to my friends to try, I love that it's hydrating so I don't have a Dry feeling
Sam O.
Sam O.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
This product is not just for people with eczema. This product is for people who need to quench really dry skin. I used to have to apply a moisturizer directly after cleansing my face, but with this product I don't have to. My face feels clean and smooth and natural and chemical free.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Such an awesome cleanser no matter your skin type! It's very gentle and cleans without stripping your skin, and my skin looks very healthy and plump afterwards. I would definitely recommend this even if you don't have dry skin because it's so gentle and has awesome anti-aging benefits :)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Milan
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
Super rich and creamy, not foaming at all. The price is definitely a plus. I didn't love it cause I used it over the summer and it just felt a little too heavy but for people with dry skin during the winter or who live in a dry/cold place this could be a total life saver.
Cherish V.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
The Best Facial cleanser ever used for sensitive skin- keeps skin looking healthy & is moisturizing balanced for my skin. I'd highly recommend this to anyone. Price is reasonable. I hope you try it & love it as much as I do. Can even be used as a makeup remover.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Review for: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz.
This cleanses my skin without stripping. I have oily skin, but many cleansers leave my skin feeling stripped. This leaves a slight feeling of hydration that is perfect for winter. I'd recommend to those with dry skin especially or for winter in general.